The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam Sorc & Monster Sets

Kemosabe2point0
Hi all and thanks for the help.

Imperial stamina sorcerer using 2H primarily and dealing physical damage. What would be the best Monster Set to pair with Hundings or Viper and Agility jewelry.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PvP or pve?
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Kemosabe2point0
    I mostly PVE but wade into PVP when I have the time.

I was thinking Stormfist might have some natural synergies.
    Edited by Kemosabe2point0 on May 31, 2017 4:34PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Selene and Velidreth (also Stormfist for PvE) are never wrong. Rest depends on your build and what you want to do.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mostly PVE but wade into PVP when I have the time.

I was thinking Stormfist might have some natural synergies.

for pve
    stormfist will synergise well with your passives, i use it myself for maelstrom
    hundings is better imo

for pvp kragh or velindreth

• Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kragh, Veli and Stormfist are all viable on a Stam Sorc. If your group is not the best with coordination, Kraghs is probably your best bet for the one piece. For AOE Damage, VMA, and PVP, I prefer Veli. Veli also become better than Kraghs if your group is good enough with Debuffs that you dont need the extra penetration.

As for Stormfist, this is more of an oddball set, but it does play specifically to a stam sorc. I know people were getting good parses with it last patch, but I havent done any testing with it in a while. People are pulling 40k+ on target dummies with krags, that I know for sure.

Edit: Wit your gear, almost certainly Krags in PVE. You are going to need help getting to the penetration cap.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on May 31, 2017 4:56PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Imperial stamina sorcerer using 2H primarily and dealing physical damage. What would be the best Monster Set to pair with Hundings or Viper and Agility jewelry.

Going for dmg, you have a lot.

Sustain, Sentinel of Rkugamz is a good one... it procs on heals and gives you health and stam. It should work with surge heals.
    Edited by Xvorg on May 31, 2017 7:43PM
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For Pvp, it's simple, wear Selene
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

Sustain, Sentinel of Rkugamz is a good one... it procs on heals and gives you health and stam. It should work with surge heals.

I've been testing Rkugamz recently. It procs EXTREMELY seldomly. I have crit surge, bloodthirst, and blood craze all going, and I had it proc only a single time in an entire dungeon run. I think it's bugged.
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kragh until 18k resist negate, other ways - stormfist
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Why is it simple? Do you find Selene connects more?
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezeepeezee wrote: »

I've been testing Rkugamz recently. It procs EXTREMELY seldomly. I have crit surge, bloodthirst, and blood craze all going, and I had it proc only a single time in an entire dungeon run. I think it's bugged.

I ran it on a nb and it was up almost constantly. Only stopped using it because sentinel has no hp and gets killed by npcs looking in its direction.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kragh, Veli and Stormfist

I like Kragh (solo) and Veli (group + PVP) most but Stormfist will do the job too
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

I like Kragh (solo) and Veli (group + PVP) most but Stormfist will do the job too

And look cool while doing it too, my vote is for storm fist, seems talor made for stamsorc.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

And look cool while doing it too, my vote is for storm fist, seems talor made for stamsorc.

It does look cool :-)
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Storm fist/rm/viper or selene/rm/viper depending on how many targets.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Why is it simple? Do you find Selene connects more?

For Pvp, Selene is BiS for all Stam builds. The only reason to run anything else is troll king for group utility, Bloodspawn for tankiness/sustain.

Since Stam sorc has tons of sustain and should be using mobility not just tanking damage, Bloodspawn is eliminated. This leaves troll king or Selene. I don't think troll king provides enough to give up the extra burst from Selene, unless you're in a group and proc'ing it on multiple people.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you actually being healed by those abilities?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Do you have the CP stars that heal on crit strike done and received? There's one in the Lady and one in the Steed... both also proc Sentinel
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As you are an Imperial, I think you'll benefit most from Stormfist.

But if you're fine with sustain, then use Kra'gh or Velidreth.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Do you have the CP stars that heal on crit strike done and received? There's one in the Lady and one in the Steed... both also proc Sentinel

SoR only procs on actual heals, ie you are less then 100% health and you get healed.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the current Bis monster set for stamsorc in Pvp?
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's the current Bis monster set for stamsorc in Pvp?

Troll King, blood spawn...