The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Limited Hearthfire Hatchling Pet Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
The Hearthfire Hatchling pet is now available in the Crown Store on all platforms for 1200 crowns for a limited time, starting today (June 1) through June 12 at 10am EDT. Look for it in the “Featured” section of the in-game Crown Store.

bed565863285ca4ed4521632f6f1e09d.jpg
Hearthfire Hatchlings, which are found only in an orphaned state, appear to be the offspring of a normal kagouti and one of the Hearthfire variety. Driven away by ordinary kagouti, these hatchlings are in urgent need of adoption!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1,200 for a pet? -sigh- They're really trying to milk us with Morrowind. This and the mount at 4,000? Plus, there are a few other limited items coming this month - Tower, furniture pack, spider mount - all this month. They already charged current players a premium price for the upgrade ($40 base price).

Getting a little turned off here now. Was really excited for MW and for this month's crown showcase, but the prices...

EDIT: spelling
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on June 1, 2017 2:50PM
    Options
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Squee!
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
    Options
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mix feelings about the Dwarven Spider mount. On one hand, it does follow lore and makes sense in the world in a limited way. However, everyone and their mother is riding it in the world, it does not make any sense.

I am scared that ZOS might be turning on a dark path of silly mounts and pets. One aspect of RIFT and WoW that I hate with a passion that there are too many mounts and pets that do not fit into the world. True, like the Dwarven Spider mount, might fit into world's lore, but to many of them just will ruin the game. I do not want ZOS head down that dark path.
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Our game is broken af, but here buy this overpriced cosmetic"
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    "Our game is broken af, but here buy this overpriced cosmetic"

Well technically money was already spent. They keep getting ppl to buy crowns. Why idk
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options