Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Treasure chest map for console players

Feric51
Feric51
✭✭✭✭✭
I searched the forums for a similar post and came up empty, so I apologize if I just overlooked it.

My question is this: Is there a website where someone has compiled viewable and/or printable maps that show the location of all the spawning treasure chests? I'm not referring to treasure map chests, but rather, the simple-master level chests that pop up overland, in dungeons, trials, etc. As a console player, I don't have access to all the convenient add-ons the pc master race does, and was hoping maybe some kind pc soul had digitized their HarvestMap data into a form I could reference when playing on console.

Thanks in advance!
Feric51
Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I usually use teso.mmorpg because they show an X on the world map for all chests in a zone and has screen shots of the individual map locations further down the page
    esohead.com works too