Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I find what ending did I choose in Mages Guild quest line

Marliac
Marliac
Almost at the end of Mages Guild quest line we have the option of choosing 2 skill points book or save Valaste.
I made a few characters and I want to know what ending did I choose for each one of them.

Note: I have too many skill points on them to know where I won them. And if I got the staff i probably already destroyed it.

I just want to know if I can know what option i choose. For example finding Valaste or Shalidor somewhere.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is Valaste standing by your port in to Eyevea? If Yes, you saved her. If No. you abandoned her to Uncle Sheo for your own personal benefit, you skum.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Marliac
    Marliac
    I'm very confused now.

I'm 100% sure I did the choise of the staff in one of my chars.
    But none of them Valaste shows up.
    Unless I did that choice on the PTS server.

Darlgon. I take a portal to Eyevea and Valaste should be there in front of me inside the Hall?
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the only staff you get is from the main questline - not the mage guild one.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Marliac
    Marliac
    Rouven wrote: »
    I think the only staff you get is from the main questline - not the mage guild one.

Two different staves. Main quest line give you one "Soul something something set" the Mages guild an regular purple Ice Staff.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marliac wrote: »
    Rouven wrote: »

Two different staves. Main quest line give you one "Soul something something set" the Mages guild an regular purple Ice Staff.

Doh, couldn't really remember the staff.

Ok, she will be outside of the guild hall, so just exit the hall once you took the portal to eyevea.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • cmetzger93
    cmetzger93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You use your eidetic memory to remember what you chose.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmetzger93 wrote: »
    You use your eidetic memory to remember what you chose.
    Eidetic Memory only helps you remember books, it doesn't help you remember everything! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SPOILER ALERT! CONTINUE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    @Darlgon these were my options:
    • "Save" Valaste and let her keep working for the guild that didn't care for her mental health the entire time until the last moment.
    • Let Valaste stay with the one that made her smile and offers her to live a happy life.
    And you know, Uncle Sheo could've just taken Valaste if he wanted to, he didn't had to make a deal at all. I'm not going to leave such a gentleman empty-handed while that guild gets everything. And I worked hard to help those horrible mages, while I didn't have to, I deserve those skill points. They should know I'm not a magic user, so why give me a staff? They could've at least offered me all their knowledge (increasing my mages guild skill level to MAX or 10). Why need a thieves guild in this game, when the mages guild deals the best scams.

So don't judge me for letting someone stay happy.
    Edited by Dracindo on June 1, 2017 8:52AM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracindo wrote: »
    SPOILER ALERT! CONTINUE READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!
    Darlgon these were my options:
    • "Save" Valaste and let her keep working for the guild that didn't care for her mental health the entire time until the last moment.
    • Let Valaste stay with the one that made her smile and offers her to live a happy life.
    And you know, Uncle Sheo could've just taken Valaste if he wanted to, he didn't had to make a deal at all. I'm not going to leave such a gentleman empty-handed while that guild gets everything. And I worked hard to help those horrible mages, while I didn't have to, I deserve those skill points. They should know I'm not a magic user, so why give me a staff? They could've at least offered me all their knowledge (increasing my mages guild skill level to MAX or 10). Why need a thieves guild in this game, when the mages guild deals the best scams.

So don't judge me for letting someone stay happy.

@Dracindo Touche...
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very confused now.

Darlgon. I take a portal to Eyevea and Valaste should be there in front of me inside the Hall?

Just did it.. Slightly off.

Turn around.

Head out door.

Wave..

qwjJ4zJ.png

• Marliac
    Marliac
    Darlgon wrote: »
    I'm very confused now.

Just did it.. Slightly off.

Turn around.

Head out door.

Wave..

qwjJ4zJ.png

Thank You Very Much!
    Edited by Marliac on June 2, 2017 9:53AM