The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What choice did you make at the end of Sadrith Mora's questline? (WARNING; SPOILER)

TonyRockaroni
TonyRockaroni
✭✭✭✭✭
At the end of the quest "The Heart of a Telvanni" in Sadrith Mora, what choice did you make for Sun-In-Shadow regarding Eoki and her feelings for him?
Edited by TonyRockaroni on May 23, 2017 7:00PM

What choice did you make at the end of Sadrith Mora's questline? (WARNING; SPOILER) 43 votes

I chose to have her free Eoki.
79% 34 votes
I chose to have her keep Eoki.
20% 9 votes
  • yesuke
    yesuke
    Soul Shriven
    What happens if she keeps him?
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I tried both options on different characters. :) I'm not a fan of argonians but the characters of this quest are pretty awesome.
    yesuke wrote: »
    What happens if she keeps him?

Just an extra bit of dialogue when you visit her in Sadrith Mora after finishing quest line.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on June 2, 2017 8:18AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU