The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hlaalu sidewalk, sillar stone please add to crown store

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I made this post on the general forum but i want to also suggest it here for the crown store... This furnishing comes with the ald velothi home and is a stone path one can put into their home. Ald velothi comes with 6 of them but The bad thing is that this may only be exclusive to this home and impossible to gain from other places... so id like zos to consider adding this to the crown store as houses need stone paths to go through the grass

35plw4wcookc.png

vc0hv3bcwg0k.png
  • Aureli
    Aureli
    ✭✭✭
    No, this needs to be added as a recipe, not another freaking furniture item exclusive to the crown store. There are enough of those already.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While looking around for the origins of the item 'Hlaalu Sidewalk, Silar Stone' I came across this thread and decided to resurrect it.

@ZOS_GinaBruno are there any plans to add this item into the game? There's also a hot coals item that comes with one of the houses in Stonefalls (I think). They're really useful design items. You guys have been great at adding more and more "structure" items, so I guess the question is, are you ever likely to go go back and add items that never made it from past DLC or Chapters?

(And you know...... please increase the finishing limit :) )

Thanks in advance.