Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't play anymore

alterfenixeb17_ESO
alterfenixeb17_ESO
✭✭✭
Logged today. After over 30 min queue to Cyrodiil I finally got to any fun stuff. Moments later freeze and about one minute later disconnect. trying SEVERAL times to log back but then each time got instant disconnect right after character selection. Restarted client. Loading screen between password and character selection easily 15 minutes. Loading screen after character selection another 15 minutes. Yes, finally got back in. Oh, no! I just got another disconnect and now whenever I try to log I get error: booted from server. ZOS, perhaps before releasing new code it would be a good idea to fix existing one? As software developer and product owner in my current company I am telling you: this is good practice and really pays off.
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    And now logged in again... In Vvardenfell in another I guess 30 min queue to start content which brought me to this game... Almost two hours after I hit Play button I may (hopefully) be able to finally start playing:/
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe its your internet? i know there are issues.. but that seems excessive.
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    My connection was just fine. Checked that. It was 100% TESO, sorry. Also today I managed to die but for everyone in the group I was alive. Result? Could not res myself, nobody could not res me too. And after forced relog again waiting in the queue...