The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Limited Hearthfire Kagouti Mount Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
The Hearthfire Kagouti mount is now available in the Crown Store on all platforms for 4000 crowns for a limited time, starting today (May 25) through June 12 at 10am EDT. Look for it in the “Featured” section of the in-game Crown Store.

59034517a1374c5709c3bcbc92372752.jpg
The Hearthfire Kagouti appears to be a sort of magical hybrid, a wizard's experimental melding of a carnivorous reptile and a flame atronach. Not exactly subtle, this is definitely a mount for someone who wants to make an impression!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting... The question is do I need a new mount over my Guar. :confused:

Not too keen on the price point again though. Again I feel like we made progress with the Sabre Cat but stepped backward again since.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Saebira
    Saebira
    Is the fire effect bugged?

I really don't like that it's tied to the space bar and only lasts like 10 seconds.
    Can you please either make it a permanent effect or at least permanent when you activate spacebar? It's really tedious to have to hit space just to get it to glow like the other 4,000 crown cat mount.

If it's intended it's really not worth the price at all. No refunds for crown items, so please consider it carefully before buying :s
    Edited by Saebira on May 25, 2017 4:56PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait the effect in the image is only active after it's space bar sound/animation?

So like the Apex mounts etc? Damn talk about a misleading picture.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Saebira
    Saebira
    Turelus wrote: »
    Wait the effect in the image is only active after it's space bar sound/animation?

So like the Apex mounts etc? Damn talk about a misleading picture.

The Wild Hunt mounts are a lot better.

Once summoned it's just a black Kagouti with orange stripes. Only the eyes glow and it leaves very faint red footsteps.
    If you hit spacebar it does this fire effect roar and it will place a 10 second effect on the mount that makes the stripes pulsate and leaves a trail of embers and smoke.

Then it turns off lol

RYmqLgH.png
    9YH2J6o.png
    Edited by Saebira on May 25, 2017 4:02PM
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    one mount and more impressive then morrowind
    Edited by Anunakis on May 25, 2017 3:46PM
  • hitman2nine
    hitman2nine
    ✭✭
    Yeah the price point did hurt, but no way I was not going to grab it. Pretty cool mount though
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4000 Crowns? Pfft... pass... I really don't know why they keep doing this. They will have reasonable prices and then outrageous prices. It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde works in marketing and prices new items in the crown store..
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is cute but I don't think I'll be swapping out my elk for it yet.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Vyldrix
    Vyldrix
    ✭✭
    I really wish it would glow all the time, like the Dro-m'Athra senche does. Just bought it because it matches the Amberplasm skin, but didn't realize the glow effect wears off. Very misleading.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks cool, but I've invested enough money in my senche themed mounts, I think I'll stick with them.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    each purchased mount/pet for crowns should extend limit in manors space for mounts 5 places ? and what the rst of my collection have to die outside my castle or be eaten by homeless bosmers??
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had every intention of buying this until I saw the price. Now I'm not so sure. :/
    That's an insane price for a single digital item that will disappear forever if the game ever dies.
    *EDIT* It is awesome-looking, though.

Edited by SydneyGrey on May 27, 2017 8:18AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the images! Not quote as bad as I thought then.
  • Amyxleexownsxu
    Amyxleexownsxu
    ✭✭✭
    I bought it and love it---Thanks ZOS it's even better than I imagined!!!
    PC/NA Since Beta!
    CP 1165

Main
    Rank 27 EP Khajiit Stamblade | Derosianthe | 26k Achieves

Alts
    EP Redguard Stamcro | Reindallia
    EP Bosmer Stamden | Sathiriel
    EP Imperial Stamplar | Velinaszol
    EP Altmer Magsorc | Ophianthil
    EP Dunmer Magknight | Thelisarcis

Housing Enthusiast/Completionism Nerd
    Blood for the Pact!!!
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From 2016
    Vicious new offers have arrived in the Crown Store. The Kagouti mount and Infernal Sep Adder pet are now available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, starting today (September 22nd) through September 26th at 10AM EDT. Look for both in the “Featured” section of the in-game Crown Store!

Kagouti
    86496986bce413ef3e8824f7b59dbace.jpg?_ga=1.199553966.1610688445.1470041210
    Do you want them to remember the mount you rode in on? Domesticating the savage Kagouti to serve as a mount is a recent endeavor, and to be frank, more than a little experimental. Do you have what it takes to stay in the saddle on one of these fierce, bipedal reptiles?
    The Kagouti mount costs 2,500 crowns and is available on all platforms for a limited time, from September 22 to September 26.

Are you turning (or taking) heads with these savage new additions to the Crown Store? Post picture of your character here, or share them with us on Twitter or Instagram.

Inflation much? Can I get one without the 1500 crown paint job?
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on May 26, 2017 4:48PM
  • brtomkin
    brtomkin
    ✭✭✭
    My compliments to the developers, this is my favorite mount so far!

PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • Meathook94
    Meathook94
    ✭✭✭
    Still too exensive for something that functions the same as a horse bought in the game with gold. I'm not vain enough to buy this vanity item.
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Too flashy for me... no thanks.
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    however these kagouti flames could only spew on jump
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks cool, but I've invested enough money in my senche themed mounts, I think I'll stick with them.

I'm with you there - I've got all the senche mounts (including tiger) except for the clown crate ones. Not going to fork over 4k crowns for this one. I passed on the first kagouti because I couldn't justify the 2500 price when I knew I also wanted the sabrecat.

Just have to set limits for myself! High price points definitely help with that. Plus, I have a tendency to want to collect 'em all, so not starting with the first kagouti also helped. I do wish I had gotten the guar that were removed from the crown store, as well as the limited ones, since now I'm thinking I wanna ride a guar in MW. There's still one in the CS, but I'm like - no...now I want them all! :p