The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Haunted Ground Quest 2nd Ending missing sounds

Sinolai
Sinolai
✭✭✭✭✭
I tried to speak with Farwen Temolier after saving her from the Possession spirit. The text is there but the sounds are not working.

Also, not sure if it is just another bug or Farwen actually was not saved but her facial expression doesnt really match what she is saying. She is grumpy, then she takes a scary smile for a few seconds and then goes back to grumpy.... well the ghost did say that he needs to practice that lovely smile.... :#
  • AdicusDio
    AdicusDio
    ✭✭✭
    If this was the one where you had a choice and were told to "choose" carefully, with options being "save her" or "banish him", I choose "save her". Back in the building, she eventually walks away, down the stairs. If you follow her (I was sneaking, dunno if it matters), there
    was a hidden scene where the ghost appears exiting her briefly, then reentering.
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to add that during the conversations inside of the ritual circle, the NPC's have bugged dialogue. The conversation options have lagged input, and occasionally the NPCs repeat their lines a second time but with a closed, unmoving mouth as though speaking telepathically.

I'm referring specifically the NPCs that were not dead or possessed.

Edit to add: I do not have this lagged conversation options with any other npcs I have interacted with, just the ones in this quest.
    Edited by Rygonix on June 1, 2017 5:18AM
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AdicusDio wrote: »
    If this was the one where you had a choice and were told to "choose" carefully, with options being "save her" or "banish him", I choose "save her". Back in the building, she eventually walks away, down the stairs. If you follow her (I was sneaking, dunno if it matters), there
    was a hidden scene where the ghost appears exiting her briefly, then reentering.

Oh.. interesting. I did kill her on my main character but wanted to see the other ending too so I made different choice with alt. In the end I couldnt pull it through and abandomed the quest just before pressing "complete quest" as I had a feeling this story had no happy endings.
    Edited by Sinolai on June 1, 2017 12:57PM