The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Crafting Stations use gold mats to craft?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, i havent bought any of the crafting station recipes yet But i was wondering if like the Blacksmithing, Clothing station, etc use gold mats to craft? Also how many? Thanks, i just cant find the mats for it online.
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they are Craftable are they, I thought they were only sold from the Master Writ guy.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    I don't think they are Craftable are they, I thought they were only sold from the Master Writ guy.

You can buy a one time use "recipe" with master writ vouchers to craft any gear sets crafting tables, iE: you want a Julianos clothing bench in your home, buy the recipe and go craft the bench at the forge in Wrothgar.. dunno about ingredients though all my writs are stashed in the bank for another month or so until I'm 9 traited..
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    supaskrub wrote: »
    Mashille wrote: »

You can buy a one time use "recipe" with master writ vouchers to craft any gear sets crafting tables, iE: you want a Julianos clothing bench in your home, buy the recipe and go craft the bench at the forge in Wrothgar.. dunno about ingredients though all my writs are stashed in the bank for another month or so until I'm 9 traited..

Yeah this is what i meant, buying them with vouchers. I havent bought anything with my vouchers yet so i am assuming you just buy the recipe, consume it and then go craft the station. But I honestly dont want to buy it if it cost a lot of gold mats to make each one of the crafting stations. So was curious on the ingredients.
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no ingredients. You buy it from the master writ guy, go attune it at the appropriate crafting station (if it is attunable), and then put it in your house.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vouchers, like 175 for attune and 35 for not? forgot around there
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it is 250 for attunable, 35 for "not".
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smacx250 wrote: »
    There's no ingredients. You buy it from the master writ guy, go attune it at the appropriate crafting station (if it is attunable), and then put it in your house.

Oh so lets say its just a regular one. You dont craft it actually, you just buy the crafting station with writs and you can you put it in your house? That is awesome if that is how it works.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smacx250 wrote: »

Oh so lets say its just a regular one. You dont craft it actually, you just buy the crafting station with writs and you can you put it in your house? That is awesome if that is how it works.

Yes, the basic ones are just placed & moved like regular pieces of furniture.