The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craft Best light armor possible for lvl 21.

omaribrahim0505
omaribrahim0505
Soul Shriven
Ive never crafted in this game im just living with my armor being picked up from enemies and buying off merchants, this game is amazing , but there are so many stuff its so confusing and overwhelming compared to anything ive played before, so what do you suggest me to do guys?
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My suggestion is that at level 21 (and really anytime before CP 160) that you dont spend too much time worrying about your gear. Certainly, dont spend a bunch of gold on it.

If you have someone willing to help you with some sets, awesome, but the problem is that it wont last you very long at your level. In the time it would take you to farm enough mats for your current level, you could have gained 3-4 more. Old farts like me that have been around the game for a while will keep leveling gear in about 5 different levels from 1-50. Leveling gear will have the training trait on everything and generally favor regen over damage.

For example I run 5 Seducer + 4 Magnus when leveling a magic character, and I have the same set at level 4,14, 24,34,and 44. With the way battle leveling works in this game, it favors having gear at your level. If you are level 21 in level 21 white gear, you are going to likely be more powerful than a level 21 in purple level 10 gear. In my scenario, I am most powerful every time I hit a level where I have new gear. In other words, I am more powerful at level 24 with my level 24 gear than I am at level 33 with my 24 gear. It seems counter intuitive, but that's how the battle leveling works in this game.

So unless you have someone willing to craft you 3-4 sets, I wouldnt waste the time on it. Wear what you find. If you are new to the game and plan to stay:

Step 1. Join a guild. Any guild worth mentioning will have someone willing to help you craft a starter set.
    Step 2. Level your crafting (all 6 trees). This has 2 components. First Decon everything you find that you dont plan to wear. Second, start researching. Most of the sets needed at low level dont take that much research. You should be able to craft starter sets in no time.
    Step 3. Hoard your gold and crafting mats(Purple+Gold Tempers). Gear is highly important at end game. When you get up in the levels, you are likely going to want to spend some gold on gear that will last more than a few days. If you spend all your gold on the way up, you will regret it later.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have someone make cheap blue kags+seducer set if Magicka.

Decon everything (except items with traits. Research those) you earn (except other sets you might want to use at a low level).

Spend time farming gear after lvl 50 and getting CP 160.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only craft gear in even numbers, so like 20, 22, 24 etc, that aside dont worry, just wear whatever hopefully with training trait on it.

Get a guildy to craft a set with training trait is best bet.
    Edited by SquareSausage on May 31, 2017 8:00PM
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU