The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dwarven creates release date

Krawchi
Krawchi
✭✭✭
When are they coming out? There is no countdown on old ones yet too.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually worrying, I was expecting June 6th but yeah they would of had a countdown by now no?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    This is actually worrying, I was expecting June 6th but yeah they would of had a countdown by now no?

They have been late on crown store topics for the past few months, so having a countdown as of yet, probably not. They are most likely getting ready for the release of Vvardenfell to everyone instead of Early access.
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

• Arundo
    Arundo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt it will be this month, the old one has just released a month or so back. I thought these crown crates would last three months each.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Arundo wrote: »
    I doubt it will be this month, the old one has just released a month or so back. I thought these crown crates would last three months each.

Wild Hunt been out for almost three months already. Where you been??
    Edited by andreasranasen on May 31, 2017 3:42PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

There will be a countdown as the end of the current Crown Crate season nears. As the countdown hasn't yet begun, you can safely assume the transition won't be happening on June 6. More news... soon. ;)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There will be a countdown as the end of the current Crown Crate season nears. As the countdown hasn't yet begun, you can safely assume the transition won't be happening on June 6. More news... soon. ;)

So what's the point with the 1 Crate with Morrowind if we cannot start buying Crates on release date?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

June 5th is my birthday Gina, I expect new present boxes to open! :tongue:

Thanks for the update, excited to see what older items return in these!
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what's the point with the 1 Crate with Morrowind if we cannot start buying Crates on release date?

An intro, a teaser for new people. I actually think it's clever to leave the old one up for a little bit so that new players have some time to get the items there and then continue with the new crates.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you know yet when the June Crown Store showcase will be shown so we now what is available in June to buy?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Do you know yet when the June Crown Store showcase will be shown so we now what is available in June to buy?

The June Crown Store Showcase will be published early tomorrow morning.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭

Nice! I can't wait to see the new items! I will be poor... soon.
  • Turdferguson2
    Turdferguson2
    Soul Shriven
    Great, can't wait to be poor as well.
    Edited by Turdferguson2 on May 31, 2017 7:39PM
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »

Nice! I can't wait to see the new items! I will be poor... soon.

ye me too bro :( probably hope that some wont be permanent lige the kagouti
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • HELLB0UNDH0UND

Can anyone else appreciate this with me? We've gone from whining and moaning about crown crates being added to the game - what a dirty move that was, and how it was gonna alienate the player base - to whining and moaning about lack of information surrounding the release of the next batch of crown crates :D I love this place.
    Max CP, 11 explicitly average characters on XB1 NA

• andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Can anyone else appreciate this with me? We've gone from whining and moaning about crown crates being added to the game - what a dirty move that was, and how it was gonna alienate the player base - to whining and moaning about lack of information surrounding the release of the next batch of crown crates :D I love this place.

I never whined about Crown Crates. The news about Crown Crates did make me MOOOAN tho ;)
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know which items were in Beta from the Dwemer crates, so until that i will not spend even 1 crown :P
    Edited by Lauranae on June 1, 2017 3:28PM
    My most recent characters
    AD - Amareni NB
    -
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    16 days left to Wild Hunt Crates are gone... or so the Crown Store says!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.