The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Things that should already be in game

darkelf0311

Motifs are nice and all but what about those that no longer use crafted sets. I believe that players should be able to convert there armor that has been collected from drops to any style known to that player like at a craft table. It could be something like the style gem and a few other mats to upgrade to the new style.

Motifs should also be account wide as well as titles and trophies such as rare fish and monster trophies.

Jewelry should be creatable and upgradeable in the same craft set that are in the game.

Crown store items should not cost the same as the entire game.

DO game masters really exist? I have been playing from when it first hit XBOX ONE and have never seen or heard anyone talk about them. If you truly want game feedback join the game and see how it plays from our point of view and see how broken thing are when not on a privet test server.

I think furniture should have its own skill line like woodworking or clothing as well as hirelings
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picking up on just one of these (as we all want all of them).

The issue I foresee with jewellery crafting is upgrading them to gold.

Right now there are two locations to get gold items, leaderboards (PvE & PvP) and the weekly vendor in Cyrodiil.

Now because of the vendor we have a precedent set for the price of these.

Jewellery is way easier to get BiS trait than armour as well, most only come with one trait. So the ability to make items gold needs to be limited if they want items to hold value.

Otherwise everyone will buy up green items, upgrade to gold for a small free and be done.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • darkelf0311
    so jewelry would have the same market as everything else in the game. If I find a sharp staff I sell it because its a sharp staff not for what color it is green sells same as purple gold add cost of mats
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so jewelry would have the same market as everything else in the game. If I find a sharp staff I sell it because its a sharp staff not for what color it is green sells same as purple gold add cost of mats
    Sure, but you'll also see people with a lot of BiS Legendary jewellery in a very short time unless the materials used to make it legendary have some hefty costs.
    Jewellery apart from a few sets always drops with the best trait, so literally every Dolmen in the game will be dropping perfect jewellery, as well as never needing to compete for leaderboards or pay for items from the PvP vendor because fine or superior quality items are insanely easy to get.

Whilst I like many others don't want to spend months grinding for a single BiS item, making all jewellery upgradable and not having some hard restrictions on epic and legendary upgrade materials will make a lot of the appeal of content worthless.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • darkelf0311
    I can agree with that on drop set jewelry, so why not limit upgrade to purple and only in sets that can be crafted who wouldn't want to be able to have 2 full 5 piece sets on there low characters.

I cant count how many times I make armor for someone and they ask for jewelry and I have to tell them sorry this game unlike past ESO titles will not let us craft jewelry.