The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Invincible Warden exploit (video included)

Glass
Glass
✭✭✭
So I saw this in battlegrounds today I wasn't sure if it was the warden ablity of being super tanky or he seriously wasn't taking any damage. I think this is the answer

I found this in youtube, I don't know how it is made or who this person is but I think that this should be addressed right away..

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow wish my builds where like this lol
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He may be invincible but he's also terrible . Resto heavy attacks and that bear hits like a stuffed animal .
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wish my builds where like this lol

Sarcasm ? Resto two handed build ?
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    He may be invincible but he's also terrible . Resto heavy attacks and that bear hits like a stuffed animal .

Well, I'm guessing he is just showing how it works, probably in a level 10 warden also. Certainly he is not showing how skilled he is, that is not the purpose of the video
  • PaigeEvenstar
    PaigeEvenstar
    ✭✭
    seems to me this is *censored* at work, 3rd party software which allows you to do crazy and unfair stuff.
    nobody even tickles him and he runs like very fast without using the green flappy wings or a pot, plus he obviously finds it very funny if im to judge on the music alone :(

hope they will fix this pronto, nip this in the bud and all that. after that then can go fix the bots and the rest of the bugs.

~No matter how fast the light thinks it is going, on arrival it always finds the darkness has gotten there first.~
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is clearly something going on in the video, whether this is just a Warden issue or larger is the question though.

Considering how easy it is to use third party programs then...

Best advice would be to PM this to a few devs in hopes something comes up. The video will probably be removed from here for naming and shaming.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seems to me this is *censored* at work, 3rd party software which allows you to do crazy and unfair stuff.
    nobody even tickles him and he runs like very fast without using the green flappy wings or a pot, plus he obviously finds it very funny if im to judge on the music alone :(

hope they will fix this pronto, nip this in the bud and all that. after that then can go fix the bots and the rest of the bugs.

I'm not sure it's cheats . That build can be done on Templar and DK still . The two health regen heavy armor sets are so high the players health almost never drops . I'm guessing but I imagine it can be done on warden . The one thing they all have in common is low damage. See those hits for 70 dmg and 150 dmg and lol . You can see half his stamina drops in one swing of the sword and his magic dips a quarter launching one cliff racer so all his points are in health .

Might be legit stupid funny tank warden .
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure it's cheats . That build can be done on Templar and DK still . The two health regen heavy armor sets are so high the players health almost never drops . I'm guessing but I imagine it can be done on warden . The one thing they all have in common is low damage. See those hits for 70 dmg and 150 dmg and lol . You can see half his stamina drops in one swing of the sword and his magic dips a quarter launching one cliff racer so all his points are in health .

Might be legit stupid funny tank warden .

I dunno. Description kind of leads on the whole 'exploity' thing. I doubt it's the build, but a mechanic that they found and allowed them to be invincible.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What makes me most sad about this, is if that video is indeed someone exploiting and stupid enough to record themselves doing it, they probably still won't face a perma-ban.

Any other games company and something that blatant would be a ban with vert little chance of an appeal being accepted. Here I sadly only believe the video will be removed from this thread an nothing else done.

I hate that I've become so cynical of ZOS in this way as I love the game and company but... yeah I just have no faith in their game enforcement any more.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

I hate that I've become so cynical of ZOS in this way as I love the game and company but... yeah I just have no faith in their game enforcement any more.

And when's the last time anyone's seen a game master? Like... Legitly a game master in action being all discipliney and bot banny?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol can't make my mind up who's worse him or the others that carry on fighting him knowing that they aren't even hurting him , I would have just left him by now
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What good is all that health if you can't kill anyone? I never saw him kill not one player.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

And when's the last time anyone's seen a game master? Like... Legitly a game master in action being all discipliney and bot banny?
    From my understanding ZOS does a lot of its GM work without the use of a GM account now, any time I have had a GM do something for me it's been with me logging off and the GM doing something.

The only time I remember seeing an in game GM personally was to get my Rift achievements which were not granted back in the day and then the fix not giving them to me.

This is as I always say my biggest frustration with ZOS. I come from a game where the GM staff are very prevalent and very accessible, they take game and account security super seriously so I am a little entitled as to what to expect but... this really just feels like ZOS doesn't invest jack in game security past outsourcing it to a support centre.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Video is unavailable. :/
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    I also thought it's health regen build on the low lvl character, who are having big buffs for it, plus he is Khajiit with racial passive for health regen.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• taiji2078
    taiji2078
    ✭✭✭
    ESO pvp is soooo cool
    Magicka Pet High Elf Sorcerer , Magicka High Elf Nightblade, Magicka High Elf Templar, Imperial Warden Tank
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soll wrote: »
    I also thought it's health regen build on the low lvl character, who are having big buffs for it, plus he is Khajiit with racial passive for health regen.

My first impression as well (HP-regen build) but hp regen ticks every 2 second as well. Even a HP-regen build sitting at 10k hp regen wil take dmg and drop from 100% hp sometimes. The person in the YT clip is clearly exploting something/using programs or whatever.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All I see here is bad bad bad players, I don't actually see anyone killing anyone. perhaps less heavy resto is needed?
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I see here is bad bad bad players, I don't actually see anyone killing anyone. perhaps less heavy resto is needed?

It kind of reminds me of the horribly slow murderer with the extremely inefficient weapon. I'm surprised we're not hitting each other with restoration staves that look like spoons. =/