The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Defeat Primate Artorius crash

Ardelli
Ardelli
Anyone else having problems with this fight? Everytime he casts his big shitstorms my game crashes.. Pretty frustrating. Tried 3-4 times and always the same. Had to give up the whole guest. EU server.
Edited by Ardelli on September 28, 2016 2:33AM

Best Answer

• Ardelli
    Ardelli
    I fought the whole fight on 3rd perspective and it went well. Died once because screen froze for a sec or two when he casted spell but after that it didnt freeze. Still pretty annoying fight.. :D
    Answer ✓
  • MochaMickey
    MochaMickey
    ✭✭
    We keep crashing and can't get even a minute into the fight. Loading for the 3rd time now, and it's getting very irritating.
    EP - Dunmer Templar - Naraï Fireheart
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    Ardelli wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems with this fight? Everytime he casts his big shitstorms my game crashes.. Pretty frustrating. Tried 3-4 times and always the same. Had to give up the whole guest.

any server u EU? or NA
    im in EU isee Beg LAG & Crash Dashboard :neutral:
    I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
    AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
    i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
    i love these game and fun time with new people
  • MikeTheeElder
    MikeTheeElder
    ✭✭
    Definitely having the same issue on XB1 NA. 5 straight crashes at the exact moment he cast his first storm attack. 3 dashboards, 2 freezes actually.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_MichaelM
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_TristanK
    Edited by MikeTheeElder on September 28, 2016 12:00AM
  • Astrid_Ironfang92
    Why has this still not been fixed? I get the same problem on Xbox EU. This also happens to me and other group members every time I drop destro AoE abilities. I'm practically banned from using my sorc in trials because it freezes the tank's game until it dashboards!

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_MichaelM
    @ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_TristanK
    Gamertag: Astrid IronFang
    Server: European
    Guild: Dungeons n Dragonknights
  • magik_lunchbox
    magik_lunchbox
    Soul Shriven
    They Still havent fixed this issue. Lowered brightness all the way and turned off all sound. Im in third person and not moving around at all other than to cast spells. Now on my 7th try. Got him down to 14% and guess what? The game froze!
    Edited by magik_lunchbox on March 9, 2017 3:18PM
  • aaronthekiwi
    aaronthekiwi
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue, it's unresolved. I'm on Xbox One, NA server. I tried turning off the sound and turning down the brightness but that did not help.
  • Crimsonblade172
    Crimsonblade172
    Soul Shriven
    Is anyone going to fix this? I'm getting so sick of trying to do this and my game crashing. I turn down the brightness and turn the sound off and I get through one cycle of his freeze attack but that's as far as I can get. I paid money for this, ZOS you better fix this soon since you've known about this for months.
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the spoiler :/
  • Crimsonblade172
    Crimsonblade172
    Soul Shriven
    Adernath wrote: »

What spoiler???
  • Adernath
    Adernath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adernath wrote: »

What spoiler???

I am sorry, I did confused this NPC with someone else. My bad :)