Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[PC/NA] - EST, New Player LFG

TheanGrim
TheanGrim
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

I am a brand new player.

I had been looking at ESO for a few months and have finally decided to purchase it and start playing. I have no IRL friends or folks coming with me from any other MMOs and am looking for a new home and community to get a fresh start with in a game I have a strong personal interest with really getting into.

I have put a few hours of YouTube under my belt to at least have some recent theoretical "newbro" tips thrown at me, but am still totally in experienced. So if you are a new player friendly, can stand a few questions while I level/learn and mature community/guild please don't hesitate to contact.

Thanks,

Thean~
PC - NA - AD
New Player

Do'aumen-jo | Khajiit Stam Sorc
  • Stormrose
    Stormrose
    Hello Thean! While I don't really have a guild to invite you too just yet (still looking myself), I am the same time zone as you, and would love to help you out/learn with you if that's something you're into. My in game name is the same as the forums, @Stormrose
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    If you guys are looking for a trials guild then I am the guild master of one that is running nSO tomorrow and we have discord all set up if this interest you say something in this chat and I will send an invite out
    Edited by monkey36948 on May 31, 2017 8:44AM
  • TheanGrim
    TheanGrim
    Soul Shriven
    Having read through some other LFG post i for sure did not provide enough information.

I am playing a Redguard Stam Sorc. Allining me woth the Daggerfall Covenant.

Looking to eventually do trials and PvP.

Currently only lvl 4
    PC - NA - AD
    New Player

Do'aumen-jo | Khajiit Stam Sorc
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a PVP guild LMK. This is ours. Right now, we're doing a lot of PVE on weekdays and PVP on weekends to get players to CP level 160 (I just like the money). We accept people from all factions however we play AD when in PVP.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/363701/morons-incorporated-ad-pvp-guild-for-newbies-or-experienced#latest
    PC NA Server