The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Possible BG bug? Screenshot

cminman4christub17_ESO
cminman4christub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
11l7rpet2nza.png
Greetings everyone,
My @name is Topherrising . The character I was on at the time of this incident is my Magicka Sorc Telacar the Devoted.
I was in a recent Battleground tonight, I had just respawned and was exiting the respawn area and got hit by a by a couple of focused aims and some other ranged attacks while jumping off the respawn area and ended up dying (This is not the issue).
Instead of getting the release option I got the standard death option as the screenshot shows. Since I couldn't release I ended up getting ejected from the BG and getting the deserter penalty.
This is the first time this has happened in any battleground I have done
This could be a bug.
Thank you ZoS for your attention in this matter.
Edited by cminman4christub17_ESO on May 31, 2017 2:40AM
Telacar the Devoted -Magicka Sorc - AD - Main
Teldur the Faithful - Magicka Nightblade -AD
Tervur Indranam - Magicka Sorc - EP
Topher All In - Magika Dk
Topher Allin - Stamina Dk -my First Vr14 toon!
Topher Indoren - Stamina NB
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have a ss of your death recap? maybe you died from fall damage and that bugged it out
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • cminman4christub17_ESO
    cminman4christub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Not I don't . That is a possibility though that me and some of my guildmates discussed in Teamspeak.
    Telacar the Devoted -Magicka Sorc - AD - Main
    Teldur the Faithful - Magicka Nightblade -AD
    Tervur Indranam - Magicka Sorc - EP
    Topher All In - Magika Dk
    Topher Allin - Stamina Dk -my First Vr14 toon!
    Topher Indoren - Stamina NB
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bug :/