The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO + purchase and crowns purchase fail

Rewws
Rewws
✭✭✭
I have a authorization fail message issue when I try setting up a subscription for ESO + and when I try to purchase crowns.

I have purchased crowns before with the creditcard I am using, and it has worked 50+ times, I have also subscribed before and without problems, this error occured after the morrowind patch and now I can't do anything, I have contacted support but recieved several mails with suggestions and troubleshooting steps that haven't helped so far. I have tried 4 different credit cards from 2 different banks, tried on 3 different web browsers, with and without cookies, with and without firewalls without addons etc etc, I have no idea what's going on, and I can't play before this is fixed. I don't know why it has been 4 days without a reply from support and I don't know why this isn't a priorty to fix, I'm literally trying to throw money at you and it doesn't work. I am tired of incomplete non-relevant help from support and I am tired of waiting, if someone doesn't fix the dungeon finder, and let me buy crowns so I can play warden without deleting some of the characters I have already invested time and money in then I want a refund, this is unacceptable, unbearable and unprofessional.
  • Rewws
    Rewws
    ✭✭✭
    Bump, please I need answers.