The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Epic recipe for an alchemy bottle?

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it just me, or does the reagents to make some of the furnishings seem outlandishly dispreportionate to the actual crafted item?

I want to make wine bottles and alchemy bottles for my shelves, but they are all epic recipes. The question is why?

@ZOS_MandiParker , @ZOS_PhilipDraven

What doe you guys think?
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you ever drank denata wine? It tastes like arse. It's rekuta wine or nothing.
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because they want you to give up and go buy it for Crowns.