The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"NPCs of Darkness" at ressources - wtf?

DeHei
DeHei
✭✭✭✭✭
I dont read anything about this bugged "NPCs of Darkness" at the ressources in cyrodil. I really wondered about...
This NPCs ignore the attacker with a less chance or with a much higher chance they spam eclipse, negate and much much dots like hell.. They do as more dots as they could and maybe they are bugged and ZOS ignore that??

How much Magicka chars took a ressource solo in the last days with under 3+min battle? How much died there very fast?

What do you think this NPCs need?
Edited by DeHei on May 30, 2017 1:09PM
DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
De Hei(Youtube)

"NPCs of Darkness" at ressources - wtf? 33 votes

They need to do this skills with much lesser frequence!
27%
DeadlyRecluseMarsgodofwarRajajshkaFyaalTemak von TernLizardThixvimKomputerheldMorgul667YamiKuruku 9 votes
They should get other skills and nothing against Magicka player only.
3%
DeHei 1 vote
Fix them, they are just buggy.
33%
bronskiRMerlinMagusshockjockeyDemonDruagaJaavaaTaylor_MBGrimJawBraidasNMArcaneBrilliancemenschikov2 11 votes
They are fine.
12%
ValarMorghulis1896AnthofromOrsiniumGreenSoup2HoTgeonsocal 4 votes
They should get a skill against stamina player too.
12%
Derrasocks567BeardimusNightSquirrel 4 votes
They need a small buff, nobody should take ressources solo!
6%
BjollJacul 2 votes
They need a bigger buff. Only a raid should get flags.
6%
TempusETCSubversus 2 votes
I have no idea. I never took a flag solo..
0%
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to do this skills with much lesser frequence!
    Today i find the game less dynamic as only groups can take ressources

Used to be more aggressive when small team had better chances

The pnjs are annoying for stamina too, i dont see it as an occasion to revive the stam magicka debate.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are fine.
    I can solo lvl 5 resources as a stamina nb. :)
    PS4 NA DC
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I could solo them before too, but yesterday with light armor i got 30k Damage in 4sec, with eclipse, pullskill and negate together.. no chance to do anything..
    Normally i took a ressource in 1min, no matter on CP campain or not..
    Now i only can take them with tanky build and only with 5min aurvival fight.
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need a bigger buff. Only a raid should get flags.
    The way it was before was sort of lore breaking tbh...
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are fine.
    DeHei wrote: »

I could solo them before too, but yesterday with light armor i got 30k Damage in 4sec, with eclipse, pullskill and negate together.. no chance to do anything..

They buffed eclispe.You cant purge it and it last for like 4 seconds reflecting all magic damage.

I personally think they are trying to make resources more of a stamina thing.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on May 30, 2017 2:42PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeHei wrote: »

They buffed eclispe.You cant purge it and it last for like 4 seconds reflecting all magic damage.

I personally think they are trying to make resources more of a stamina thing.

its purgeable, but after 1-3seconds you get the next.. with only area ground effects you cant beat this npcs...
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What they did to Resource-NPCs:
    Every NPC is now everything. Guards are now DKs, Mage, Mender in one. Menders are now DKs, Guards and mage.
    Honour guards now heal each other. Pact guards heal, too.

Go to a level 5 resource - drop an aoe damaging ability. Wait. Watch 6 negates pop & a yellow healing beam from every NPC to another NPC. It's almost like they're a summoning circle and you're the victim =(
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fix them, they are just buggy.
    You cannot CC break eclipse, that is true and a new change. Where the bug is currently is that the guard's version of eclipse does not give you CC immunity at the end of the 4 seconds, so they can spam eclipse on you over and over. The only thing you can do is AOE's because the guard's versions of NPC reflects all single target abilities including melee range attacks, or you can stun yourself with a reflect projectile if you have one, then you will have CC immunity. I would just remove eclipse from their skill table or give them the same eclipse that players have.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are fine.
    as far as magicka users go - the destro ult melts every thing around the flag...

still though, one incredibly frustrating thing about doing the resources solo - no matter what i try - i still seem to end up always having to fight dang near every npc at the resource...sometimes it seems like their npc buddies from the other two resources come to join in on the party...

and the timer on the flag - it feels like days just standing there spamming shields waiting for the flag to turn...

just because there are more players standing at the flag - why should that effect the flag timer...it should be the same time regardless of how many players are capturing the flag...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place