The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VET maw of lorkaj

Nexus_Emperor
Nexus_Emperor
✭✭
Hi so everyone ask hem on my server xbox eu say vet mol is brokin no mach player run these trial just 2 guilds or 3 these guilds cnt anyone join & run vet mol becus the master guild controls on these game !! So can get help or smone inv me to fnish vet mol 1 time to get skin any tips ...
Edited by Nexus_Emperor on May 29, 2017 9:00PM
I'm play ESO on Xbox 2015-2018
AND i Move create New Account on PC EU server Cp1080
i play Trials i like it more i complete Vmol +VSS+Vhof+Vcr
i love these game and fun time with new people

Best Answers

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    The reason for this is because ZOS has tried exceptionally hard to cater to extremely casual play, like light attacking/heavy attacking to kill everything.

Due to there being no formal tutorial on the three roles (tank, healer, dps), and little information on how tooltips work as well as *misinformation* on certain hints/tooltips , it is no wonder why running even simple Normal dungeons through Group Finder can be a nightmare.

Those vMoL trial groups are part of a very small endgame PvE community of players that like to have strong characters and fulfill roles.

If you want in, you have to understand how to play your role very well and understand mechanics. No other way around it. No one will carry you through vMoL for the skin and waste their time+expensive pots.

However.... guilds that can complete vMoL offer the Dro-m'Athra Skin you'd otherwise never be able to get for gold. They will carry you through the final boss fight, Rakkhat, if you pay them for the service :neutral: Guilds that invest the massive amount of time, effort, and expensive potions to beat vMoL are rewarded with gold from Carry runs and free skins.

That's the system :smile:

Why this trial is different from its counterpart does it Have skin its everyone say trial ve mol broken ~!~

Well essentially vMoL is the most difficult trial mechanics-wise. Not sure how it competes with the new recent trial vHoF.

People say vMoL is broken because on console, there is a huge problem with ESO crashing in that trial, especially before the first boss.
    Answer ✓
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why this trial is different from its counterpart does it Have skin its everyone say trial ve mol broken ~!~

I hope OP's almost indecipherable text is a result of English being a second language... please use spell check or something...

Anyway.

vMoL is different from the crag trials mostly because it is more difficult to carry people. If you bring the one being carried along to try to help... they can actually straight up cause your group to wipe which is incredibly annoying. On top of that, there are a bunch of essentially hard dps checks on every boss which are naturally complicated by missing dps. And trying to carry a tank or healer can be an absolute fiasco in vMoL.

The trial itself is pretty well known and well understood, strategies are readily available and viable builds exist for every class, so it's not quite the super intimidating end game monstrosity that it once was. But at the same time, I really wouldn't want to carry anyone for their skin because I want them to earn it.

You have a few options:
    • Join a guild trying to progress through the dungeon.
    • Save up enough gold to buy a carry from guilds that do such things.
    • Get really good at dps/healing and find friends that are really good. Most of them can be found by pugging vet dungeons/vet dlc dungeons. There is a good chance that really good players are in guilds that can clear. If you are friends with them, and they need people, you could potentially sub in for someone who can't make it. Such things happen a lot. Please make sure you have read up/seen all the mechanics in videos. It will not be appreciated if you nuke 5 group members on a color swap.
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
    Answer ✓
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... Typically guilds arent going to invest time and effort in a person who is only planning one run. I dont wanna sound rude, but thats just how things are. Progression guilds are usually looking for people who will continue raiding with them even after they get the achivements.
    Certain guilds are selling skins, though, I've even heard of some cases when a no-death achievement was sold.
    P.S. Even though there are people who dominate leaderboards, it doesnt mean that no one can technically beat them. Its not like they can make vMoL or vHoF impossible for others. There's just not that many competitive people, and naturally, those who are willing to invest more time and effort are going to "dominate". Hey, they're even making videos and guides so that more players can conquer veteran content!. :)
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on May 29, 2017 9:41PM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason for this is because ZOS has tried exceptionally hard to cater to extremely casual play, like light attacking/heavy attacking to kill everything.

Due to there being no formal tutorial on the three roles (tank, healer, dps), and little information on how tooltips work as well as *misinformation* on certain hints/tooltips , it is no wonder why running even simple Normal dungeons through Group Finder can be a nightmare.

Those vMoL trial groups are part of a very small endgame PvE community of players that like to have strong characters and fulfill roles.

If you want in, you have to understand how to play your role very well and understand mechanics. No other way around it. No one will carry you through vMoL for the skin and waste their time+expensive pots.

However.... guilds that can complete vMoL offer the Dro-m'Athra Skin you'd otherwise never be able to get for gold. They will carry you through the final boss fight, Rakkhat, if you pay them for the service :neutral: Guilds that invest the massive amount of time, effort, and expensive potions to beat vMoL are rewarded with gold from Carry runs and free skins.

Edited by Vaoh on May 30, 2017 2:13AM
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭
    Well... Typically guilds arent going to invest time and effort in a person who is only planning one run. I dont wanna sound rude, but thats just how things are. Progression guilds are usually looking for people who will continue raiding with them even after they get the achivements.
    Certain guilds are selling skins, though, I've even heard of some cases when a no-death achievement was sold.
    P.S. Even though there are people who dominate leaderboards, it doesnt mean that no one can technically beat them. Its not like they can make vMoL or vHoF impossible for others. There's just not that many competitive people, and naturally, those who are willing to invest more time and effort are going to "dominate". Hey, they're even making videos and guides so that more players can conquer veteran content!. :)

im not fund any one for these guild i just see ppl on lederboard i massage 4 invt help replay me by inv or sorry team full !

& i know all machine
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭

• Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭

It is impossible for all players to be told that the trial is broken but check Larboard u see 100 player every week
  • Nexus_Emperor
    Nexus_Emperor
    ✭✭

Well essentially vMoL is the most difficult trial mechanics-wise. Not sure how it competes with the new recent trial vHoF.

People say vMoL is broken because on console, there is a huge problem with ESO crashing in that trial, especially before the first boss.

i get & all play get dc On AA or He Ra VEt ! But the problem wen u idont have friends on these game iknow mach noobs get the skin & 350cp Tell me if you saw this thing, do you feel angry?

& im ask here on forums I kan make group trial master & know all strategy machine but ...im ask 4 help out The response is rejected say is broken~
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

im not fund any one for these guild i just see ppl on lederboard i massage 4 invt help replay me by inv or sorry team full !

& i know all machine

Huh, I'm not sure I understand your comment but asking for a run is NOT how you join a competitive guild. You're a complete stranger for them and why would they spend their evening on helping someone they dont know and won't see again?
    Check this forum, maybe you can find a guild. But then again, it will not work if you're only looking for a skin. There's only 2 ways to obtain Dromathra skin: 1)
    join a progression guild and conquer vMoL with them (not just join for 1 run and quit) 2)
    find a guild that sells vMoL runs, offer them 1+ million gold (might be more on consoles) and get your skin. No one will carry you for free.

It is impossible for all players to be told that the trial is broken but check Larboard u see 100 player every week

Umm so is it broken or not?
    If there are players on weekly leaderboards, then it is possible to finish the trial. But from what I've heard, it crashes very often, so there's not much competition (and that also means there's less incentive to carry someone).

i get & all play get dc On AA or He Ra VEt ! But the problem wen u idont have friends on these game iknow mach noobs get the skin & 350cp Tell me if you saw this thing, do you feel angry?

& im ask here on forums I kan make group trial master & know all strategy machine but ...im ask 4 help out The response is rejected say is broken~

I know a guy who got legit vMoL skin with ~350 cps. ;)
    And I guess you're getting rejected because you're looking for a free carry run.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU