The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Re-styling, like dropped dungeon sets.

sirizzy
sirizzy
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone, this one have an idea. This idea would be if one could be able to restyle armor that is from dungeons or actully any set. Of course you would need to be able to craft the style you would want it to be restyled into. Two ideas of putting this in the game, either add it to the crafting stations as a new thing and a passive called something like this "Re-styling of the masters" and you would need lvl 50 crafting, and the description could go like this. "with a skillfull eye you can dertermine how to change the apperance of already finished clothes, truly a masters craft" the other way would be adding it as its own station.

Please leave your comments.
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea. I never use dungeon set's because I like to run with my own style, and not be forced to a certain look for stats. However, I feel this should only apply to sets, or even just dungeon/PvP sets, as restyling anything else would be pointless if you can make said set or item in any style you want and have it the exact same way anyway.
  • sirizzy
    sirizzy
    Soul Shriven
    Hmm, true but my third idea would be that there is a npc you can pay a small some and the style material you want to use to change the gear piece of choice into that style, but it remain being then only the dungeon/pvp gear sets.
    Edited by sirizzy on May 30, 2017 5:57PM