The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Collectible/trophies [PS4]

Cornbread243
Cornbread243
✭✭
I've gotten 5 blue collectibles sitting in my bag. Can't put them anywhere. Am I missing g something? Can they not be displayed in your homes?
Cornbread243
PC/NA

Best Answers

• MaidenOregon
    MaidenOregon
    ✭✭
    They have to actually be furnishing items (in that inventory menu) to place in the house.

As someone who's been carrying the Wrothgar achievement fish in her inventory for two years so I could place it in my home someday, this irked me too.
    Edited by MaidenOregon on May 30, 2017 4:55AM
    Answer ✓
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Thanks. I reckon I'll sell them off then.
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA
    Answer ✓
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten 5 blue collectibles sitting in my bag. Can't put them anywhere. Am I missing g something? Can they not be displayed in your homes?
    Nope and nope.

You can't even sell them to other players, as they're bound to your character.

The only thing you can do is either take up precious inventory space or sell them to a vendor.
    Answer ✓
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    I knew I couldn't sell them to other players. But thank you for the response.
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA