Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

what to do with writ voucher

playfull_kitten
playfull_kitten
✭✭✭
Sorry I'm new to the game, but apparently I'm a master provisioner. :) (it just happend, I like cooking)
When I turned in my latest writ, I received (among other things) a writ voucher. What can I do with it or how can I spent it?
Is it worth it to pursue this further?
This one likes to play.....
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the official article on launch.
    What are Master Writ Vouchers? What can I buy with them?
    Writ Vouchers are a type of currency that Rolis Hlaalu, the Mastercraft Mediator that arrives after you've started the journey of Master Writs, pays master crafters in for their work. Rolis is a very rare merchant, and sells a very specific and select roster of goods. He accepts Writ Vouchers in exchange for his goods such as the Ebony crafting motif, Target Skeletons for practicing combat skills, epic and legendary furnishing plans, or the recipe for high-quality bonus experience drinks.

Once you complete a master writ you'll get voucher on that character which you can use to buy items from the NPC you handed the master writ quest into.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Turelus for your reply. Sadly I can't remember where I met the merchant, silly me. :o
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Turelus for your reply. Sadly I can't remember where I met the merchant, silly me. :o
    Rolis is in each alliance, in their capital like Elden Root, close to writ return boxes.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    Rolis is in each alliance, in their capital like Elden Root, close to writ return boxes.

Thank you helediron for the information. I'll check it out!
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The writ voucher merchant's items start at like 10 vouchers. Provisioning writs pay 2 vouchers, and are rewarded very, very rarely. Therefore, you might find that it takes you a loooooooong time to save up for anytning via provision writs.

If your crafter can work toward max level alchemy or enchanting writs, these reward master craft writs about 10x faster. They're worth 2-5 vouchers, and rarely 10-30.

The current lineup of goods isn't that great, honestly. Mostly I spend mine on things to make gold off of in guild stores, like building and selling target dummies.
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Davey for your input. Maybe I'll take up Alchemy too, but Enchanting is not "my cup of tea".