The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Unable to Access Vvardenfell

havingacow
havingacow
✭✭✭
I recently purchased the Morrowind Chapter and created my first Warden. I logged in today to continue to play in Morrowind with my main character an AD wood elf templar. I was unable to access Morrowind, the game asked me to purchase Morrowind again.
I already purchased Morrowind and I won't pay for it again.

I then logged into my warden, I was able to login to my warden, but still unable to access Morrowind.

I have included screenshots for proof.

uc4ist2en6a5.png

mjvr1gbzwvx9.png
Toons:
fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
  • Insomnia rex
    Insomnia rex
    ✭✭✭
    What does your account page say about morrowind? Third party vendor (code) or via Zeni?
    CP630 AR20 PC EU, Alt Mag Sorc AD - Insomnicia Rex
    Options
  • AdicusDio
    AdicusDio
    ✭✭✭
    Go into the "Stories" area next to "DLC", etc. in-game menu and elect the box for the alt account. It should update.
    Options