Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU PC] [EP PvP] The Wabbajack Guild Recruiting

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the new paint scheme for Drakelowe!
    Nermy wrote: »
    This is for all our current and past members, it's been a rough and rocky road sometimes but we have hung in there and are getting stronger and stronger!
    It warms my cold cynical heart to see the guild continuing and stronger than ever, I hope to see this updated every year for many years to come.

Also I still get pings every time this thread is bumped, one day I am going to have to tell you to make your own! :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I like the new paint scheme for Drakelowe!

Pink is the new red Tarvy... :)
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Wabbajack.

Thanks for the raid, was nice to get back into the fight for a night.

vwfHZzI.png
    Edited by Turelus on April 14, 2017 10:39PM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Lugg
    Lugg
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, i applied few days ago, looking forward to hear from you after Easter :smiley:
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining but I recently made a new pvp character, magplar healer and only level 15, so she's currently on the under 50 campaign and I'm not entirely sure how to change to TF
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skeletalkk wrote: »
    I'm interested in joining but I recently made a new pvp character, magplar healer and only level 15, so she's currently on the under 50 campaign and I'm not entirely sure how to change to TF

Right-click on TF and you can swap by guesting or paying a bit and homing - but prepared to die a lot.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Skeletalkk
    Skeletalkk
    ✭✭✭

Right-click on TF and you can swap by guesting or paying a bit and homing - but prepared to die a lot.

I'll level her up a bit then come back to you on it
    - PC EU -
    I JUST WANT MORE DAMN HOUSE ITEM SLOTS.
    Kireth Telvanni - Dunmer - MagSorc

The Ending of Words is AlmSiVi.

Accept Mephala's Embrace.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll level her up a bit then come back to you on it

I would... lol! :D
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Lugg
    Lugg
    Soul Shriven
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment for Wabbajack is open!

We are looking for all classes and builds to help us in our fight!

We do ask you have at least 160CP and can use TS. :dizzy:

A few facts about us:
    • We were formed a few days after release. (Just had our 3rd birthday)
    • We fight for the Ebonheart Pact in the Trueflame [EU] campaign.
    • We have about 70 active members at present and are constantly growing.
    • We aim to help members become the best they can at PvP.
    • We use Teamspeak, which is a requisite.
    • We provide consumables to all members.
    • We like to have a lot of fun while we smash smurfs and bash bananas.

Visit our website to apply.

keep-calm-and-wabbajack-on.png

Edited by Nermy on April 26, 2017 2:53PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment is still open!

If you wish to join, please give me, @Cressida or @Avagalor a /w and join one of our raids and see how we roll!

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• GT_Schorsch
    GT_Schorsch
    ✭✭
    Well, I'm looking for a guild specifically for battlegrounds. The thing is... my main toon is an AD one and from your description it reads quite clear that you are recruiting players limited to EP factiion for Cyro pvp. Hope dies last... Am I wrong or will this requirement - being an EP player - get changed once Morrowind is live?

Thanks for answering.
  • AddiZ
    AddiZ
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to give Nermy a notification
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AddiZ wrote: »
    Just wanted to give Nermy a notification

Thanks mate.
    Well, I'm looking for a guild specifically for battlegrounds. The thing is... my main toon is an AD one and from your description it reads quite clear that you are recruiting players limited to EP factiion for Cyro pvp. Hope dies last... Am I wrong or will this requirement - being an EP player - get changed once Morrowind is live?

Thanks for answering.

@GT_Schorsch - We haven't been doing any preparation for BG and while I'm sure we will play them it will not be our main focus as we are a large PvP guild and Cyrodiil is our main concern.

Thanks for your interest and if you wish to talk more, please don't hesitate in contacting me.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the new campaigns, The Wabbajack campaign is now homed on the Vivec campaign.

Recruitment is still open, please head over to our forums to apply.

Edited by Nermy on May 26, 2017 7:43AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Want to join, simple as that, am 22 , new char so only lvl 25 (Templer) so not so OP in PvP but want to have freinds a can join when i dicide to do some PvP but wont be able to meet up everytime you guys dicide to do some hardcore pvp, but still want to join so hope you will have me.

Btw can be a *** sometimes, but usally a nice and freindly guy
    Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyper wrote: »
    Want to join, simple as that, am 22 , new char so only lvl 25 (Templer) so not so OP in PvP but want to have freinds a can join when i dicide to do some PvP but wont be able to meet up everytime you guys dicide to do some hardcore pvp, but still want to join so hope you will have me.

Btw can be a *** sometimes, but usally a nice and freindly guy

Well we do ask that recruits are L50 with at least 160CP otherwise you become a liability to the raid. This isn't personal, it's just the way it is.

Also, you don't sell yourself very well! lol!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Reedx
    Reedx
    ✭✭✭
    Np, i'll just ask agein when i hit 160cp =)

Just telling the truth thats all ^^
    Maker of Drama & Lover of Roleplay
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyper wrote: »
    Np, i'll just ask agein when i hit 160cp =)

Just telling the truth thats all ^^

No problem, I'm glad you asked. Shouldn't take you too long to get the rest of the CP, especially with Vvardenfell to explore. :)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment for Wabbajack is open!

We are looking for all classes and builds to help us in our fight!

We do ask you have at least 160CP and can use TS. :dizzy:

A few facts about us:
    • We were formed a few days after game release.
    • We fight for the Ebonheart Pact in the Vivec[EU] campaign.
    • We have about 50 active members at present and are constantly growing.
    • We aim to help members become the best they can at PvP.
    • We use Teamspeak, which is a requisite.
    • We provide consumables to all members.
    • We will assist members with builds etc.
    • We like to have a lot of fun while we smash smurfs and bash bananas.
    Visit our website to apply.

latest?cb=20121121132844

Edited by Nermy on June 12, 2017 7:59AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to @mrbjorklund and @OsTbLoCKmD! Hope you enjoy your stay with Wabbajack!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment for Wabbajack is open. Please head to thewabbajack.com to apply!
    Edited by Nermy on July 5, 2017 1:49PM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Wabbajack are open for recruitment now that the summer is nearly over and the long evenings will be drawing in, why not come and PvP with us!

Head over to our forums to apply.
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to @Matteow, @To_Sovngarde, @Mythredhel, @CiNNeR and @NeutralEvilX who have all recently joined the Wabbajack ranks. I hope your stay is a long and fruitful one. :D
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joined about two months ago and all I can say, is that this guild is friendly, helpful and simply awesome! Especially raid nights are fun, but we could always use more people.

b91ef37753a641b782fba24427e7f587--skyrim-funny-gamer-humor.jpg
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment for The Wabbajack is still open. We've been having a lot of fun on Vivec lately slaughtering all round us.

If you are interested in joining, please head over to thewabbajack.com and fill in an application.

We are RED and proud of it!

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruitment for The Wabbajack is still open. We've been having a lot of fun on Vivec lately slaughtering all round us.

If you are interested in joining, please head over to thewabbajack.com and fill in an application.

We are RED and proud of it!

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Better RED than dead!
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to welcome @kiweed95, @Cattention and @colonial to our ranks! Welcome to The Wabbajack and I hope you enjoy your stay!!
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanna give a huge Wabba-welcome to: @stevanundo, @Helpherdel, @obir, @Idanthyrsus, @Zdac, @PixelJunkieGaming, @Ulo, @julibomb, @Stevo.disorder and @inderaisen.

Recruitment is still open!

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

@Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Dodze777
    Dodze777
    hi
    Edited by Dodze777 on November 17, 2017 5:00PM