Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Need help please?

luckynutz13
luckynutz13
Soul Shriven
Can someone please help me in answering why I am getting voted out of groups in veteran dungeons? I want to be a better player and have been reading up. My weapon damage is at 2.1k can someone help?
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to elitism. Veteran dungeons can be difficult and many players don't want to run the whole dungeon then get wiped at the final boss so if you don't have a build or armor that they like they will kick you out of fear that they will run the whole dungeon just to have to disband at the final boss.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • rkuczy01
    rkuczy01
    Can someone please help me in answering why I am getting voted out of groups in veteran dungeons? I want to be a better player and have been reading up. My weapon damage is at 2.1k can someone help?

Also need more information. What type of character are you? Dps/heal/tank? What skills are you running? This happened to me from time to time as well but I figured out I was not maximizing my build to its full potential for DPS, since I changed some skills around and enhanced my rotations my problem has been solved. Most times I actually out perform higher CP players.
    Go Big or Go Home
    Talk is Cheap
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try doing normal ones to get the hang of tactics and stuff like that. And if you are PC EU I will gladly run dungeons with you :)
  • luckynutz13
    luckynutz13
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the replies all. I am a DPS and do about 9500. I also have a critical damage of 61%. I found a great guild on PS4 that runs dungeons. Have run some vet dungeons with them and acquired some trophies.