The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dustman addon!

makreth
makreth
✭✭✭✭✭
If someone could continue this increndible useful addon!? It doesn't work with morrowind anymore....

It's the best I've used so far because it includes so many parameters and you know exactly what to destroy or sell automatically to a vendor/fence.

It's very useful as it also includes stolen goods plus items with traits/styles/recipes...

Thanks in advance.... never give up hope.

edit: Gotta congrats @Garkin for his effort!
Edited by makreth on May 23, 2017 4:04PM
  • Byron1c
    Byron1c
    Soul Shriven
    Hey

Ive never coded in LUA before, hardly used Dustman, and have only had ESO for about a week now.... BUT, I made the change below to the file, and the error is gone now. Let me know if it all still works properly :)

(I do suspect that something - the useable ingredients list - in the addon might not work properly with this change)

1. Open the file in your documents folder: \Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\Dustman\Dustman.lua
    2. Find line 216, which has this: usableIngredients[itemId] = known
    3. Replace that line with the following:

if itemId ~= nil then
    usableIngredients[itemId] = known
    end

4. Save the file
    5. Reload the UI (if you are in game already)
    Edited by Byron1c on May 24, 2017 9:37AM
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Byron1c wrote: »
    Hey

Ive never coded in LUA before, hardly used Dustman, and have only had ESO for about a week now.... BUT, I made the change below to the file, and the error is gone now. Let me know if it all still works properly :)

(I do suspect that something - the useable ingredients list - in the addon might not work properly with this change)

1. Open the file in your documents folder: \Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\Dustman\Dustman.lua
    2. Find line 216, which has this: usableIngredients[itemId] = known
    3. Replace that line with the following:

if itemId ~= nil then
    usableIngredients[itemId] = known
    end

4. Save the file
    5. Reload the UI (if you are in game already)

cheers for the reply, i've seen similar comments in esoui addon page but I didn't want to edit anything unless "official". @Ayantir said he/she's going to update as soon as possible but he's got a lot work to do with other addons as well of equal importance. :D
  • Oddball666
    Oddball666
    ✭✭
    There is a unofficial Dustman fix for Morrowind on the esoui website

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1694-DustmanunofficialfixforMorrowind.html
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad there's a fix; I've been manually clearing my bags. Official or not, I have no problems editing a file to see it works (I'll just make a backup of the original file using a simple copy command). Hopefully this will fix it! One more problem resolved. Thanks for posting the fix guys! :)
  • workinghands
    workinghands
    Soul Shriven
    i have tried this, also the unofficial fix. Now the failure msg is gone but the addon won't work. Anybody have simmilar problem?
  • Xylphan
    Xylphan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Add on works fine with the hack. What problem are you seeing? You're going to have to be a bit more specific than "it doesn't work".