The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[DC] Looking for a small scale PvP guild

Aisle9
Aisle9
✭✭✭✭✭
My main alliance is DC (Daggerfall Covenant).

I'm looking for a guild to do some small scale PvP.

I'm Italian, but I can speak fluent English. An English speaking guild would be best for me.

I already use Discord or TS3 while playing.

I don't like zergplay, but my play style is very aggressive, which leads me to end up against large groups (usually with healers), unable to kill my target and forced to flee, since everyone and their dogs is either organized in a ballgroup or massed in a zerg, and the lone wanderers are usually just better players than me. I don't enjoy a zerg, nor do I enjoy ballgrouping, but I've seen small organized groups wandering around while playing my AD toon, which means they do exist.

I main an orc stamina sorcerer, but I also have a breton magicka templar and a breton magicka nightblade, all decently geared.

I don't have the adventurer pack, so if I want to play a specific race, I have to be in the respective alliance.

I have most of the speed challenges/no death challenges for vet dungeons (obtained by playing a nightblade saptank, mostly), which mean I can assist in gear farming/daily pledges if needed.

For PvE I can play tank, DD or healer or healtank, saptank, DDhealer, etc...

I'm not ESO+, but I own all the DLC except Dark Brotherhood. I still don't have Morrowind, but I plan to buy it at some point during the summer.

I'm a master crafter with 9 traits in woodworking, and 8 traits in tailoring and smithing, researching the 9th trait now.

I have to balance the game between study, work and other situations, so, I might have periods of inactivity, but when I can play I play all day long.

I don't really care if it's an LGBTQ+ guild, a religion based guild, or w/e, as long as we can kill people together.

I'm open to advice and I can take a joke, I don't offend easily, and while I might not start it until I get comfortable, I enjoy witty banter, but I don't mind toilet humor as well.

I welcome constructive criticism if it helps me grow as a player.

I enjoy photography and long walks on the beach at sunset.

What I'm willing to do:
- cover different roles
- learn how to speak Spanish (gonna take time)
- learn how to speak Russian (gonna take a bit more time)
- learn how to speak French (what the hell, why not)
- roll a new toon to adapt to the group mechanics
- help with xp farming (skyreach/DSA)
- play an AD toon on occasion (I have an AD stamblade, but I don't have much experience playing it)
- gank
- camp spawn points
- take names
- roleplay

What I'm not willing to do:
- learn how to speak French
- roll an EP toon
- join a guild to do small scale PvP and stay if there's no small scale PvP to be had

My ingame handle is @Aisle0

My home campaign is currently Asura's Star Sotha Sil, my guest campaign is Trueflame Vivec, but I'm flexible.

Feel free to hit me ingame or leave means to contact you.

Thanks in advance
Edited by Aisle9 on May 29, 2017 11:23AM
Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
#MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • Jiandao
    Jiandao
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

You might be interested in The Sewerjacks. We are a newly formed guild so still small, but we are active and play every day.

Most of our players are still levelling, but myself and my officer are high level (I'm currently CP620) who spend a lot of time doing PvP both in small and large groups. We also do dungeons both vet and normal. The vision for the guild is to be a small scale PvP guild and hopefully also put together a BG team. We mostly play in Vivec. I do PvP in all factions. Mostly AD at the moment, but as we get more members, we will be more active in the other factions.

We have TS3, a website, housing and we all speak English. Io parlo Italiano un po, ma non bene. Io studiato la lingua a mia scuola da due anni.

Take a look at our recruitment thread and if you're interested, mail or whisper either myself (@Kodora79) or my officer (@Beithe13). I'm at work at the moment, but will be on later tonight.

Good hunting,

Sam

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/342100/eu-pc-the-sewerjacks-pve-pvp-rp#latest
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Sam, you make an interesting point, let's talk details later
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • Zunkis
    Zunkis
    ✭✭
    Hi Hungry wolves is a new pvpguild just starting up we have experienced raidleaders and use discord ☺

Plz visit our website
    http://hungrywolves.shivtr.com

Or give me a whisp ingame @Zunkis
    Welcome ☺