The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Battleground Suggestion: Add a Ranking System

ratparol101
ratparol101
Soul Shriven
I think once the bugs with Battlegrounds are fixed (infinite load screens, no map, long ques, etc) they will become an enjoyable experience for all members of the ESO pvp community as an alternative to the large scale pvp battles of Cyrodill, but they could be better if they account for varying levels of prowess. My suggestion to Zenimax is that they should add ranks that are based on a win/loss ratio to the battleground system so that group the finder could prioritize match making based on these assigned ranks.This would hopefully allow players of all skill levels to enjoy small scale pvp with other players of a similar skill set. By implementing this change developers would satisfy all players because competitive players would take pleasure in striving to create the best team while new players and casual players would not become frustrated by strong coordinated groups. I encourage everyone to add their suggestions as well. Lets help Zenimax make battlegrounds an epic experience for all!
Happy Adventures Everyone! :)
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The current leaderboards function via medals you earn in battlegrounds as in individual player for actions supposedly helping your team in the respective battleground mode. Though this system sets less of a focus on teamplay to win the battleground and introduces some imbalances between classes/builds that are more or less suited to earn these medals, I think the system works better for players getting into battlegrounds than a win/loss ratio, providing a better way to make some visible progress and creating less animosity against those players when they drag more experienced players down in a match.
    Matchmaking could work based on medalscore per match in a specific battleground mode though.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • akray21
    akray21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ranking system is a must, along with separate queues for solo and groups. Until then BGs are pointless. Pros don't want to fight potatoes, and potatoes don't want to fight pros. Something to skill match players is required IMO.
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't really understand why we have 'time to win' leaderboards. It doesn't really make sense.
    The more time you spent, the higher you get in leaderboard....