The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Myrkwasa dolmen bots

RoseVex
RoseVex
✭✭✭
It's getting a little out of hand with all the bots at Myrkwasa Dolmen in Alikr Desert. Could someone come along and squash them all please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8LQc4Vh9J0&feature=youtu.be

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
She who is only a little thing at the first, but thereafter grows until she strides on the earth with her head striking heaven.

Sovali - AD Dunmer DK tank
Vinicia - DC warden tank
Viratha - AD Altmer sorcerer DPS
Melicine - Breton templar healer
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All you can do is report and move on
  • RoseVex
    RoseVex
    ✭✭✭
    Unless I'm completely missing something, aside from in game reports, I can't find a way of sending a ticket that I can attach screenshots/videos to. I know it's possible but I cannot find it now at all
    She who is only a little thing at the first, but thereafter grows until she strides on the earth with her head striking heaven.

Sovali - AD Dunmer DK tank
    Vinicia - DC warden tank
    Viratha - AD Altmer sorcerer DPS
    Melicine - Breton templar healer
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Read in zone chat yesterday players were getting three day bans for the above, as one player stated they had just come back from one. Wonders if this is true.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoseVex wrote: »
    Unless I'm completely missing something, aside from in game reports, I can't find a way of sending a ticket that I can attach screenshots/videos to. I know it's possible but I cannot find it now at all

Click on the player, bring up the screen that gives interact choices then report them as a Bot. That is how you send their name to ZOS. A video with a cluster of players like that does no good, as, well, there are no names showing.

Also, that video does not play well for me, it skips and freezes while the sound continues.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Pwnyridah
    Pwnyridah
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I've reported rubber banders but it's a full time job. I get lazy and would rather just enjoy the game.
  • NormaBates
    NormaBates
    Soul Shriven
    With the new update they are adding a patch where the dolmens release some short of damage aoe that affects anyone who is standing still and it drains their health and continues to do so until they die
  • Roovin
    Roovin
    ✭✭✭
    lmao