The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Some weird stuff happening Vevic PC/EU

Makato
Makato
✭✭✭
Last night prime time vivid i had some weird stuff happening to me and players around me, here's a short list ,didn't make screenshots or recordings so your gonna have to do with my word.

1. Mounted up started running fell trough the floor and back at spawn ... a bit annoying .
2. Random player attacks triggering after respawn , like burning embers animation and dmg at a shrine in a friendly keep where there is no player to be seen .. :smile: looks funny but might give some issues
3. a 14k oil tick ???!!!??? a bit too much , luckily i was the one oiling XD
4. respawning and i'm dead ... respawn at a keep just to die to the same recap i died from earlier ... not possible to resurrect without restarting the game ...

Well that's about it not game breaking , but happens often enough to cause an issue ...
Anyone got similar issues , what could cause this , how can we avoid it ?
PC/EU
All factions all classes
Autocorrect does not care bout what i write so i don't care bout my spelling
LIZZURD IS LOVE LIZZURD IS LIFE !
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That has been Zenimax's vision of an awesome PvP experience for years now.

You should totally buy Morrowind to support the implementation of further features like the expansion of the legendary group finder to PvP and the super cool removal of the champion character progression system. Awesome!
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makato wrote: »
    Anyone got similar issues

Yes.
    what could cause this

Zenimax.

how can we avoid it ?

You can't.
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The same. Played like 3 hours of Cyrodiil since Morrowind and managed to
    • die, be resurrected to instantly drop dead without possibility of respawn (except relog)... twice
    • defend keep (constantly under attack from ballistas etc) while having total health desync: I and people around me had different stages of HP (I had 3k) and healing obv had not effect on it.
    • walk into zerg of invisible players... numerous times
    • get ganked by NB from stealth, performing 3sec worth of classic ganking combo stuff before being revealed... numerous times
    • teleporting to keep without any people -> kicked to login screen after few seconds
    • running around cyrodiil and suddenly people stopped moving -> kicked to login screen after few seconds

I know people always had problems with primetime on EU, but I never had such severe. Even during "the worst times" when primetime large fights were 999 ping and skills totally delayed I had never problems seeing players or getting kicked.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran into other well known issues: - door bug (no way of getting in or out); - roll backs (bringsyou to where you have been a few seconds ago), - no-die-mode (no matter what is thrown at you, your health bar stays rock-solid at max), - enemy players dissapearing / reappearing within 10m range, - desync in time: I once was able to watch an enemy fraction siege the closed maingate as well as the inner main door at the same time ... I had a dc and was officially called nuts when I asked what happened to the keep that in my perspective was heavily sieged just 20 sec before relogg (apparently noone else had noticed any siege worth mentioning there).

Oh yeah, average FPS drop by 10 and latency going throu the roof since patch (again, btw, ty for not letting me at least try to fix that issue by myself Zeni) ... but thats not only in PVP but everywhere.
  • Makato
    Makato
    ✭✭✭
    As i taught ... i'm not the only one :neutral:

Maybe if ZOS decides to make cyrodiil a bit more than just the circle of lag then it might get better...
    cuz now it's just pingpong between bleaks-chal // sej-alessia // ash-nikel cuz briges and gates are ... briges and gates
    PC/EU
    All factions all classes
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A few wierd things also happened to me this patch.

1. Level 5 keep npcs chaining me up to the walls from the outer maingate while I'm fighting the NPCS.
    2. The 3 patrol guards that roam around keeps are sometimes invisible and chain eclipses and negates on me.

It's a weird patch :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • Makato
    Makato
    ✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    1. Level 5 keep npcs chaining me up to the walls from the outer maingate while I'm fighting the NPCS.

wish my dk had those chains :dizzy: have been pulled trough a couple of stair sets myself XD not the most fun feel tho
    PC/EU
    All factions all classes