Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

[Recruiting - PC EU - PvE] Scarecrow

Blackbird_V
Blackbird_V
✭✭✭✭✭
About us:
A raid group currently reforming to gain more active members. We focus on helping each other out, raiding and doing dungeon runs - from vCoS/vRoM farming to clearing content such as vMoL like in the ol' days.
The guild was once an active guild, where vMoL was a walk in the park, but since old leaders went MIA, I've taken up the reigns to begin anew. We're laid back and willing to help.

Requirements
PC EU server
Discord
CP 300. Not a level racist, but prefer to have base 300 for some experience.
Positive attitude
Patience

Planned Events
You don't have to be in a Core Group to join Trials! There will be sign ups on the forums, and feel free to LFM in guild chat to make vTrials!

Forums
http://scarecrow.boards.net/
Feel free to make an account and go to recruitments page.

=======================================================================
If you would like to join reply here with your in-game @name and I or an officer will invite asap. Once you're in feel free to edit your own member note to add your roles and even completed vTrials or other PvE achievements.
Edited by Blackbird_V on May 30, 2017 10:24AM
Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    Hey my in game name @rak110132 looking forward to join
    Thank you
  • JoM_TESO
    JoM_TESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, would be nice to join you @JoM_TESO
  • dmarc007.dmb16_ESO
    dmarc007.dmb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I would love to join and raid with you!
    Im playing a Stam Dk, at the Moment i am at 325 Cp :)@Drummer007
    Edited by dmarc007.dmb16_ESO on May 28, 2017 7:34PM
  • Tekalke
    Tekalke
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    i (@Tekalke1234) would like to join your guild with my friend (@Cerdinski). Unfortunatelly he couldnt log on his forums account.
    Thanks
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    I main a healer Cp523 and would love to join you guys, my username is @SToneZx
  • alfahim1
    alfahim1
    Soul Shriven
    Hey m8, I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a main DD Sorc CP 630. I have got as well 2 geared tanks and a healer as well. I like to run vet dungeons, vpledges on multiple characters and do Vet Trials as well.

My IGN is @alfahim1
    Edited by alfahim1 on June 11, 2017 1:33AM
  • Horrum
    Horrum
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there - CP591 and would like to join as well.

Invite @Horrower

Thanks!
  • stuu
    stuu
    Iv posted on the fourms @sttuu
  • ulic3190b16_ESO
    Made a post on the forums @Ulic3190

I know @rak110132, @alfahim1 and @sttuu all whom you have already invited :smiley: