The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Can you gift crowns?

Baybaeckz
Baybaeckz
✭✭✭
Is it possible to give any of your crowns to another player such as a gift or to a guild?

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not directly at this time.

You can submit a support ticket and ask for you Crowns to be spent unlocking something for someone else though, however this isn't always accepted.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Weren't they trialling a Crown Store gifting system at one time? Whatever happened to that?
    Options
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS if you're listening maybe you can answer this question
    Options
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect someday they might add a crown store gifting system. So you can spend your crowns on a "buy as gift" option for crown store stuff, then get a boxed unlock to plop in a mail, sell in guild stores, whatever.
    ...hey, it -would- add to their profits, right?
    Options
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for info and especially Shadow. I'm trying to create something for my guilds and I think you've created my venue. Again thank you all for the info
    Options
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish.

For two of my friends they've given me their acct info and I log in and buy crowns w/ my credit card so they can get the DLC's. I wish I could have just gifted them some.
    Options
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    On xbox you can gift Microsoft store cards to be used for crowns. It's not a direct gift of crowns, but it's a workaround on xbox. I'm sure pc and psn have something similar (psn cards? Steam cards?)

And it doesn't violate a TOS to give someone a gift. I've had this debate more than once. And Zos has a thread somewhere saying it's allowed.
    Options