Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting writ delivery?

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I wanted to do crafting writs on my low level warden, mostly to get surveys. However to deliver them I have to go to Ardudin as she is AD, leaving Morrowind will start the standard main quest something I don't want. is it an way around this ? weird you can get the crafting quests everywhere but can only deliver one place?
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    I wanted to do crafting writs on my low level warden, mostly to get surveys. However to deliver them I have to go to Ardudin as she is AD, leaving Morrowind will start the standard main quest something I don't want. is it an way around this ? weird you can get the crafting quests everywhere but can only deliver one place?

You have to actually accept the main quest (soul shriven) for it to start and be taken to coldharbour ... so that's not an issue.

Turn-ins are assigned by your crafting skill points invested in the 1st passive. So, you could invest one or two more skill points to get a different writ turn-in.

But, as I said, the main quest requires you to accept it ... so turning it in at Vulkhel Guard works fine.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 25, 2017 12:57AM
    Answer ✓
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just don't talk to the 'hooded stranger'.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just as an FYI...you can also turn in your writs in Davon's Watch (in Stonefalls) or Daggerfall (in Glenumbra). While the quest will instruct you to turn in to Vulkhel Guard and the quest marker points you there, you can actually turn in to any of the three writ turn-ins for each writ level.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Just as an FYI...you can also turn in your writs in Davon's Watch (in Stonefalls) or Daggerfall (in Glenumbra). While the quest will instruct you to turn in to Vulkhel Guard and the quest marker points you there, you can actually turn in to any of the three writ turn-ins for each writ level.
    Thank, I assumed so as I have delivered undaunted pledges at the other outposts before.
    Some other locations might be better as the davon watch layout is too stretched out.

Back in the beginning i think you could deliver the writs other places?
    its still an place who look like an crafting delivey point in Rawl'kha
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Thank, I assumed so as I have delivered undaunted pledges at the other outposts before.
    Some other locations might be better as the davon watch layout is too stretched out.

Back in the beginning i think you could deliver the writs other places?
    its still an place who look like an crafting delivey point in Rawl'kha

It's only been this way since One Tamriel launched (before, you were stuck in your alliance and even when you could access the other alliances at veteran level, you still had to turn in writs in your own alliance if you were still doing lower tier writs). I usually pick up all my writs in Mournhold, since the boards and all the crafting stations are close together. Then, if I have a delivery to a Zone 1 location (Tier 1 writs), I usually port to the wayshrine in Daggerfall, since it's not too far from the drop-off location. The one in Auridon may be about the same, but there are so many duelers around the wayshrine there that I don't like going there.

Tier 2 writs are easy to deliver in Mournhold. Wayrest is far too spread out and Elden Root isn't as close as Mournhold. For my Tier 3 writs, it's Shadowfen, since the turn-in is basically right next to the Wayshrine. Tier 4 writs, I turn in at Alik'r - the drop-off is a little way from the Wayshrine, but it's a straight shot on your mount. I don't do any other tiers besides the top tier writs in Crag, so I don't know about the other locations.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on May 26, 2017 6:45PM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank, then i will use Mournhold for low level ones, if I start to do writs on them.
    Too much to do, too little time.