The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Store Search Extended not working?

Gothlander
Gothlander
✭✭✭✭
I just downloaded this addon and it isnt showing any items when I hit the Find Match button. I follow the steps given on this site. http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info312-GuildStoreSearchExtendedEnFrDe.html

Which says to:
Press the Guild Store Search button while a Guild Store is open.
Select a specific guild or choose All. Then press Retrieve.
Once all the items have been retrieved from the selected guild stores,
type the text you want to find (or double click the text box to get the name of the current item you are selling) and press Find Match .
You can match the text to items from a specific guild or items from all guilds.
Use quotes for exact matching, no quotes for partial matching.
Type different text or select different guilds and press Find Match again
to search the stored results again.
You can press Retrieve again to update the items from the guild stores.

But it still isnt working. I am new to this addon btw.
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    nvm figured it out.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!