Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Store server wide or towns only?

lucadi
lucadi
I thought the Guild Store was server wide. Is it? I saw somewhere that it was town wide only. Thanks in advance...
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guild store is server wide - meaning that any guild member on the server (e.g., NA PC/Mac) will see the same store. The NPC trader kiosks, which a guild can hire to be able to sell to non guild members, exists only in a single place in the game. However, all players on the server will see the same store - they just need to go to the same spot.
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild trader for guilds with a trader are in designated spots throughout Tamriel. They contain items for sale that only members of that guild have posted to the trader. You can access *your* guilds guild trader at any Banker in town (not the player character Banker).

To view what other guilds have to offer, you need to travel to the physical location of the guild trader to view their items.
  • lucadi
    lucadi
    Oh I see... so it is town wide if you are not in a guild and just wanted to buy some stuff from guild traders... Thanks for the replies...