Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Morrowind – Discovery Pack Pre-order Bonus Guide"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO: Morrowind – Discovery Pack Pre-order Bonus Guide. From now until its release on June 6, you can pre-order The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind to receive a host of unique in-game goodies with the Discovery Pack. Don't miss out! Want to know more about these special items and how you can use them in game? Check out our latest guide.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe, PS4 getting lucky here :)
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just curious, why ZOS constantly creates inequality between platforms?
    PC gets early access and beta testing, fine. I can understand limitations of that on consoles. Plus, I think it's more of a curse than a blessing since stuff has still lots of bugs. Fine. But it was up to developer to move the time frame up for pc players.
    Now we have "Discovery Pack pre-order" announcement. And again, developer pick another platform to get something the other two do not get.
    What is the point in creating all of this hard feelings and complains from players? Are your ps4 pre-order sales so low that you need to boost them by offering an extra? But why does other platform users have to suffer because of that?
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rouven wrote: »

That's because they know the game will be laggy and buggy on xbox, so might as well keep you guys happy. :D
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's because they know the game will be laggy and buggy on xbox, so might as well keep you guys happy. :D

Oh I'm on PC. Apparently there was a PC unique scrib as well, before my time it seems, not really sure how that worked.

I can understand this system if it's about buying from a different distributor, but having different pets for different platforms seems a bit lackluster.

Meh.
  • flecha.azul.fabb16_ESO
    About the discovery pack:

- I pre-ordered a physical Morrowind collector for PC.

So I have access to the Morrowind area since May 22 and I see in game many people with items from the discovery pack.

Is it normal I didn't get them so far?
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So I have access to the Morrowind area since May 22 and I see in game many people with items from the discovery pack.

Yes, see link:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4146889/#Comment_4146889
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really do they hate Xbox that much
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭

They may announce something for xbone, sit tight and stay updated. NA players get an extra CP campaign as well, it ain't all bad..except eu.
    The Flyers
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »

They may announce something for xbone, sit tight and stay updated. NA players get an extra CP campaign as well, it ain't all bad..except eu.

Sadly I'm on Eu
  • flecha.azul.fabb16_ESO

Yes, see link:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4146889/#Comment_4146889

THX!

(anyway I find this peculiar as the most expensive Morrowind edition owners have to wait 'til June to get them then)