The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any dueling builds for stamblade?

Sarato
Sarato
✭✭✭
msg ign Saratoes, thanks
Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just completed my stamplar build last night and haven't had a whole lot of experience with it but what I'm running now is 5 ravager and 5 hulking draugr dual wield / 2h. my sustain is good right now but come morrowind I may end up going with bone pirate over draugr.
    The ravager pieces are expensive 40k+ for body and legs. smaller body pieces are cheaper 10k+, the cheapest I have seen weapons going for is 60k for a sharpened mace and have seen them as high as a sharpened axe for 110k.
    although ravager is expensive it is easier to obtain than sharpened hulking draugr weapons so 3 days ago I started completing quests in vlasterus and charyndahl looking for sharpened weapons and dumping AP in hopes of a sharp weapon.

Day 1 I got a sharpened dagger (which was awesome cause I have only seen one ravager sharpened dagger ever and it was being sold at purple quality for 430k, wayyyy out of my price range)
    Day 3 I solo took vlasterus on my red stam dk and dropped 400k AP and got a sharpened axe.

I also bought a shield for 15k incase I find I need more defense for whatever reason. (it was cheap! I got it just in case I need it in the future)

come morrowind I believe body pieces will drop as rewards for the worthy but not weapons if I read patch notes correctly so maybe wait til it drops if your on console.

anyway, bar set up is
    DW-
    jabs/twin slashes/shuffle/power of the light/vigor

2h-
    rally/ritual of retribution/restoring focus/crit rush/repent

id like to throw binding javelin in on here and caltrops but I'm out of room!

I'm interested to see what others come up with
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP
    Vale Bear Altmer Warden PvP- EP
    Baits-All-Zergs Argonian Dragon knight PVP- DC
  • Sarato
    Sarato
    ✭✭✭
    I just completed my stamplar build last night and haven't had a whole lot of experience with it but what I'm running now is 5 ravager and 5 hulking draugr dual wield / 2h. my sustain is good right now but come morrowind I may end up going with bone pirate over draugr.
    The ravager pieces are expensive 40k+ for body and legs. smaller body pieces are cheaper 10k+, the cheapest I have seen weapons going for is 60k for a sharpened mace and have seen them as high as a sharpened axe for 110k.
    although ravager is expensive it is easier to obtain than sharpened hulking draugr weapons so 3 days ago I started completing quests in vlasterus and charyndahl looking for sharpened weapons and dumping AP in hopes of a sharp weapon.

Day 1 I got a sharpened dagger (which was awesome cause I have only seen one ravager sharpened dagger ever and it was being sold at purple quality for 430k, wayyyy out of my price range)
    Day 3 I solo took vlasterus on my red stam dk and dropped 400k AP and got a sharpened axe.

I also bought a shield for 15k incase I find I need more defense for whatever reason. (it was cheap! I got it just in case I need it in the future)

come morrowind I believe body pieces will drop as rewards for the worthy but not weapons if I read patch notes correctly so maybe wait til it drops if your on console.

anyway, bar set up is
    DW-
    jabs/twin slashes/shuffle/power of the light/vigor

2h-
    rally/ritual of retribution/restoring focus/crit rush/repent

id like to throw binding javelin in on here and caltrops but I'm out of room!

I'm interested to see what others come up with

THXXX BRAHH
    Take me drunk, I'm home. Fav song: Pony - Ginuwine