The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Lycanborn Pack is recruiting! Werewolves only, all alliances welcome.

Fellbjörn
Welcome to The Lycanborn Pack, pup.

As there are little to no werewolf-only guilds on the EU PS4 server anymore, The Lycanborn Pack is an answer to that. A new guild that focuses solely on bringing the werewolves of Tamriel together as one family, we aim to freely spread Hircine's gift and help one another face dungeons, dolmens, and many more trials across the three warring factions. At its very core, it is to be a community for wolves to feel they belong.

Any lycanthrope or mortal seeking the bite is welcome to join, no matter your level, class or alliance. We have a guild bank and heraldry, so contributing is encouraged but not required - don't worry if you're just starting out! Bites must be given without charge to those wishing to join - anyone found to be requesting payment will be cast out. On nights where there are no new initiates to the guild, it's strongly encouraged for you to drop by a werewolf shrine to bestow the gift upon a hopeful traveler, or perhaps recruit another lone wolf into the pack.

You only need to have one werewolf character to join, preferably as your main, but you'll be accepted so long as it isn't an inactive/unused character. Although we fight for the Ebonheart Pact, all alliances are welcome. No matter what politics you stand behind, the Pack is, in Hircine's words, 'your only family, your only allegiance'.

PvP may become an important part of pack activities later on, but for now PvE, crafting etc. will be the main focus. Website will be made at a later date for easier communication between members!

Anyone wishing to join, either reply below or message me (ShadowSilhouette) with these details on PSN:

ALLIANCE(S):

TIMEZONE:

ALREADY BITTEN, OR NEED THE BITE?:

We look forward to welcoming you into our ranks!

Member count: 27
Edited by Fellbjörn on February 9, 2016 10:59PM
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd say create your own :) And if you do happen to decide to make one and you end up doing free bites only, I'd be happy to promote your guild on my ones subreddit :) We don't have any PS4 free bite guilds listed there.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Fellbjörn
    Oh I actually commented (then deleted) on your sub like an hour ago haha, only noticed once I'd applied that it was for PC though. I'd definitely be up for making one if there's other players interested, guess I'll just have to wait and see.
  • Fellbjörn
    (Ignore this comment, edited into first post.)
    Edited by Fellbjörn on February 8, 2016 4:38PM
  • Fellbjörn
    I decided to start one, so anyone interested just shoot me a message on PSN. :)
  • Fellbjörn
    Information edited into first post. Also recruiting on various other websites!
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm very glad that you decided to make your own werewolf guild! Do I have permission to put your guild details on our subreddit? :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Fellbjörn
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    I'm very glad that you decided to make your own werewolf guild! Do I have permission to put your guild details on our subreddit? :)

Definitely, thanks for the help. :)

8 members and counting so far today!
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fellbjörn wrote: »
    Glaiceana wrote: »

Definitely, thanks for the help. :)

8 members and counting so far today!
    Done, got you linked in the sidebar! Good luck with your guild, I hope you get many more members! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Playing since July 2015!
  • wreckingpaul
    hi I'm looking for a guild I'm vr 10 dragonknight Orc with daggerfall covenant. Started playing during pc beta and been a werewolf since early days on pc.
    Haven't played in a lot of months trying to get started again my pen is wreckingpaul99
  • Thraiax
    Thraiax
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, I'm looking for a guild for group fun and company during adventures and I'd absolutely be interested in becoming a werewolf. I just started playing the game again and am on most evenings for a couple of hours or weekends during the day.

PSN Thraiax
    "Is that a small sewage plant you're carrying in your trousers, or do I detect you're a tad concerned?"
  • rockyslykid
    rockyslykid
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join a pack already a werewolf and enjoy giving free bites to anyone near shrines. Psn wolfhunt10
  • Kzytaroku
    Kzytaroku
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join the pack. Psn ReapPieSnibSnarf
  • Josh-laaa
    Josh-laaa
    Soul Shriven
    Hi would like to join the oack psn josh-laaa