The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for recent PvP DK Magicka builds/gear

inali
inali
I returned to the game after 3 years a few weeks ago. Got up to 160 cp and now am looking for a good. I have some BSW gear but that's about it. So I'm looking for help with gear and build. I would like to be survivable and still deal out good damage. Feel free to post any type of build. I realize there are different builds for different playstyle like, 1v1, GvG, Zerg play etc.. I ooked on the forum and youtube but I haven't found a good one less than 6 months old.
Twitch.tv/inaliz - Come hang out some time
Youtube/mrinaliz - Vidyas and VoDs
Twitter @inaliftw
facebook.com/inalizftw
GM of The Skulk
  • MagnusRex
    MagnusRex
    ✭✭✭
    A new patch with dramatic changes was just released so you won't find much yet. Wait a few days/weeks and you'll probably find some stuff. (though even more people left the majestic mdk camp)

For now you can always try something like seducer+bsw+skoria, but it won't fully be where you want to be at the end.
    Edited by MagnusRex on May 24, 2017 4:46PM
    Magnus Rex Magicka Dragonknight DC EU
    Magnus Rekt U Magicka Dragonknight EP EU

KiteSquad | Fero Caedis
    Options
  • inali
    inali
    Yea I know about the patch. Looking for details, like you I use heavy/light/medium of those sets you mentioned? I just hit 160cp and am looking to build a decent set asap.
    Twitter @inaliftw
    facebook.com/inalizftw
    GM of The Skulk
    Options
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't give you a total build run-down atm since I'm at work. But with the recent changes (and having a mDK myself), I would almost tell ya to just start over with a Stam warden or mSorc.

If you want to try an mDK, then BSW is good, Seducers as mentioned. You could maybe try Lich or the new crafted set Shacklebreaker too. You may also find that 2 Heavy 5L or 5L 1H 1m is better for resources now than 5H. You'll have to play around with it to see what kind of sustain your playstyle requires.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    99% of my pvp since the patch has been in BG's which use very different builds but for CP enabled pvp seducer/sun actually looks promising now. I've been told that sun can benefit from major sorcery now, haven't tested myself though, which would make it outperform bsw for damage but it will only buff your burning embers heal.
    Options
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn, sun, heavy seducers. 1HS with back bar lightning with double damage poisons. Worked for me last patch even in no cp. Gonna start there when morrowind drops for consoles.
    Options
  • inali
    inali
    Thanks for the info guys. I farmed some Skoria and Sun today. Through a little knowledge sharing and testing I will get there :). Game sure has grown in the last 3 years. Seducer looks pretty hard to craft, my crafting skills are lacking. I can use as much information as I can get :)
    Twitter @inaliftw
    facebook.com/inalizftw
    GM of The Skulk
    Options