Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

hmmmm, why no chubby female characters?

raviour
raviour
✭✭✭✭
i often get told my female characters are 'fat' but they are not and compared to the scaling of male characters they are just not allowed to be 'fat'. i would love to make a huge veluptious beast of a woman and i am sure many others would, can we not get some equality in gender builds?
  • Omnipresent
    Omnipresent
    ✭✭
    ya give us chubby-chasers a lil sumfin
  • Dreyfron
    Dreyfron
    ✭✭✭
    haha yes that would be great!
  • Omnipresent
    Omnipresent
    ✭✭
    lol this thread rocks
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fat chicks need love too - Glenn Quagmire
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    i like all sizes of female but i just kinda think zos are promoting media perceptions by not allowing us to make fat chicks while we can make fat boys. nothing wrong with a chubster.
  • Skoll15
    Skoll15
    ✭✭
    "Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round" :D
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fat NPC's? Yes. But I don't see how someone -- who's running around, fighting monsters, day and night -- can be visibly fat in this game. Unless your character doesn't leave the first town, sits indoors all day and eats all the food that respawns, those calories gotta go somewhere, right?

Short version:
    Lore, logic, Bla bla bla, no thanks.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dracindo wrote: »
    Fat NPC's? Yes. But I don't see how someone -- who's running around, fighting monsters, day and night -- can be visibly fat in this game. Unless your character doesn't leave the first town, sits indoors all day and eats all the food that respawns, those calories gotta go somewhere, right?

Short version:

Weird post. You can easily make an obese male character which I believe is the point of the OP.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracindo wrote: »

Short version:

If that's the case then why can we make fat male characters? We can also make stick-thin characters who in reality couldn't lift a dagger let alone a 2h mace. So I don't think lore or logic is the issue here.
    PC/EU DC
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    i often get told my female characters are 'fat' but they are not and compared to the scaling of male characters they are just not allowed to be 'fat'. i would love to make a huge veluptious beast of a woman and i am sure many others would, can we not get some equality in gender builds?

pics or did not happen :smiley: !!
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, I've never really seen a male character of who I thought "Dayum, he's fat". A little larger, yes, but never as fat as certain NPC's I've seen in games like The Witcher.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is in players helping players . Worthy of general discussion .
  • High_Marshal
    High_Marshal
    ✭✭✭
    Cold Harbor and being Soul Shriven eats away at a person until they are a pale shadow of their former rotundness.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is making me want to make a fat orc, only I can't because I'm out of character slots. o:)