The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ok PC MagSorcs, what are we doing for NonCP?

grim_tactics
grim_tactics
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to get a head start on this thing while waiting on console.

I've seen a lot of Sorc builds but they are more for PvE than anything and the stats are with CP.

What's our ideal magic pool? Regen? Sets?

My group is trying to gear up but I don't know what I should get from the Homestead Meta that will carry over.

Did a 5 piece Amberplasm 4 piece Alteration 2 piece Monster (one bar uses the 5th Alteration slot) and came out in Non CP with 34k Mag 22k Health and 13k Stam (buffed) and 2k Mag Regen 1100 Stam regen. Spell power is 2900 buffed w/ 48% crit.

Seems pretty terrible .... but I don't know what to expect for next patch in NonCP BGs for my character.

Even Alcast hasn't gotten one ironed out yet ;) (hopefully it'll be out soon)
Edited by grim_tactics on May 24, 2017 8:12AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think people who put serious though in are going to get triggered by that alcast comment :P.

5 necro 5 shackle 1 maxmag if you´re into trolling and pets.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    I think people who put serious though in are going to get triggered by that alcast comment :P.

5 necro 5 shackle 1 maxmag if you´re into trolling and pets.

They should realize it's a joke with the Alcast comment. Besides, I'm on console so the future hasn't happened yet.

I have a lot of respect for Alcast and know he's trying to get builds out. I also realize there are a lot of ppl interested in Warden that don't ever visit the forums so obviously that is priority No. 1 because it's new.

Unfortunately I don't run pets - I did very early on but they were useless and now (3 years later) they are/were OP, but I just can't use pets. I hate em now - because it just seems so unfair lol.

Ive seen Shakle paired up and looks good but didn't know if it went better with Lich or Amber or if we didn't use monster helms for NonCP BGs. Just want to farm what I can and buy what I can before priced start jumping up.
    Edited by grim_tactics on May 24, 2017 8:35AM
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    I have no time to create PvP Builds sadly, I will mostly focus on PvE this patch. I will mostly stream pvp Battlegrounds I guess and do work on builds that way IF i have time :(
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• AAbrigo
    AAbrigo
    ✭✭✭
    Faso just released one.

https://youtu.be/H54PLE7du6k
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonan try shackle breaker and alteration mastery. Then 1 monster shoulder or maelstorm staff. Prob one regen or cost reduction on jewlery.

For food I think max mag, max health and mag regen.
    Edited by Jawasa on May 24, 2017 12:21PM
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking around basing on Bloodthorn/Lich..

I don't have amberplasm, and really cba farming right now - but saying that I still need to get hold of a decent Bloodthorn staff.

Should let me run with a monster set and hopefully not have to rely on dark-conversion if I get it balanced right.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Build I posted can be used cp or no cp, pretty sure I said that.

It's using two sustain sets that give you spell damage and also let you run witchmothers. Slot serpent for no cp and run darkdeal boundless back degen front
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    The Build I posted can be used cp or no cp, pretty sure I said that.

It's using two sustain sets that give you spell damage and also let you run witchmothers. Slot serpent for no cp and run darkdeal boundless back degen front

K, sorry bout that. I know I asked in your thread but for some reason I forgot last night when I made this.

Blame the insomnia.
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    I have no time to create PvP Builds sadly, I will mostly focus on PvE this patch. I will mostly stream pvp Battlegrounds I guess and do work on builds that way IF i have time :(

All good man. I'll check those streams out and mess around with my build and find a sweet spot.

Thanks for all the information you put out there for us.