Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Morrowind Early Access Details"

• Olrun_Zaal
    Olrun_Zaal
    Soul Shriven
    Will there be any early access for PS4 Morrowind Upgrade Pre-Orders? Are the updates and changes going live on PS4 (and XBox) on Monday May 22, as well?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olrun_Zaal wrote: »
    Will there be any early access for PS4 Morrowind Upgrade Pre-Orders? Are the updates and changes going live on PS4 (and XBox) on Monday May 22, as well?

@Olrun_Zaal They are not.
    Edited by Elsonso on May 21, 2017 1:49PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • StormWylf
    StormWylf
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ Olrun_Zaal

The Announcement here explains,

"Due to the time needed for certification of the PlayStation and Xbox One ESO: Morrowind clients, we are not able to offer early access for our console players. We look forward to seeing you on June 6!"

• TheLastJackalope
    TheLastJackalope
    Soul Shriven
    A bit late to ask but if I pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition of Morrowind on Steam, will I get early access?

Yes. I might be minutes to late on this reply but on the store page it should say starts May 22nd for the versions that early access applies to.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    When is the NDA being lifted?
    The moment live server goes down for maintenance?
    The moment live server is back online?
    There will be separate notification/announcement declaring end of NDA?

The NDA will be lifted once the servers are online for Early Access.

Good because I was started to get antsy after they turned it into a "No Diving Area". I'm totes pumped to get mah splash on today. Totes. Pumped. Whose with me!?!?
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so I am trying to assist a guild member with applying for early access, he is saying that he keeps getting an error message stating "Required: 1 file(s) unable to submit" despite the fact he's already attached a file showing his receipt. He has tried multiple file formats, I'm at a loss to explain why he keeps getting that message - but I pre-ordered digitally, so I didn't have to go through this process and therefore have no personal experience with it. Has anyone here gone through this process and had the same problem? Or has any idea what the problem could be?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions! He's been struggling with it for a while and really doesn't want to miss out!

Edit: We still don't know what the issue was but thank you so much to "Austin" at ZOS for taking a look into his case and solving it for him! He's really happy that he can participate now :)
    Edited by ListerJMC on May 22, 2017 9:36AM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Magic_Doogies
    Magic_Doogies
    ✭✭✭
    Even though it says if you pre ordered the MOrrowind game through steam you automatically get access to the Early Access is ***.

When I log in after the update it still says I need to purchase the game and I don't see any pinned FAQ on how to get this resolved. Super frustrating. I was waiting all day to play Morrowind. And now I'm stuck having to do technical issues and not get this resolved until much later while the rest of my guilds play the game.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Magic_Doogies Is your ESO account correctly linked to your Steam account? This will be indicated at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say that this is the first update add on I've used with ESO and it took a while to download and update but after that it worked great no problems. I did go for the digital collector upgrade through the zos store if anyone is interested. Now I got me a warden and looking for the Ranger Smith achievement.
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Wait...what if you went big and pre-ordered the PHYSICAL PC Collector's Edition with all the goodies? It seems rather unfair to screw people who did that (like me) out of Early Access! Where's my code??? Help please.

And yes, I ordered it from the Bethesda store and it was supposed to be automatic. So WTF is my code/access? Just logged in and it's bugging me for a code to activate Morrowind.

I filled out the stupid form, but really, as I ordered directly from you it's not brain surgery to activate my account automatically.
    Edited by Threemoons on May 24, 2017 12:59AM
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Ashtaris wrote: »
    And those of us who foolishly purchased the Physical Edition has a PITA process to go through to get verified. Couldn't you at least accept us forwarding the receipt email from Amazon? Nooooo, you make us print it out, write our user name on the receipt, scan or photo the signed receipt, and then attach it to the submission form. L-A-M-E.

A-yep. AND I even ordered mine directly from the Bethesda store, so it's supposed to give me automatic access, but NOOOOOOO........Nice way to screw the highest-paying customers...
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Threemoons

They are not screwing the highest-paying customers or you .....

Yes you ordered directly from the Bethesda Store, what about all the other people who ordered from Amazon, GameStop, etc. These also need to be accounted for ......

I think ZOS did good by including Physical Collectors Editions in early access. They could of only done digital downloads and left physical copies out of early access because of the multiple locations of purchase. It probably would of been easier for them. But they went the extra step to allow physical copies .....

All you had to do was fill out a form. Are you that lazy??? It probably took more time to create to posts in this thread complaining than it did to fill out the form .....

Be grateful you have early access, there are a lot that do not have early access .....

• sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt write my Username on my reciept and the whole process took about 5 minutes. Still i havent had much time to check out the new Zone yet but im looking forward to it.
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Feeroper
    Feeroper
    This is great that they are offering this even to physical CE customers - at first I though it was just for digital upgrades, so I'm glad to see they are helping us out.

It only took a couple minutes to fill out the form and upload the receipt. I did it all last night, so I hope I hear back today! They probably have a lot of requests to sort through right now.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »
    @Threemoons

They are not screwing the highest-paying customers or you .....

Yes you ordered directly from the Bethesda Store, what about all the other people who ordered from Amazon, GameStop, etc. These also need to be accounted for ......

I think ZOS did good by including Physical Collectors Editions in early access. They could of only done digital downloads and left physical copies out of early access because of the multiple locations of purchase. It probably would of been easier for them. But they went the extra step to allow physical copies .....

All you had to do was fill out a form. Are you that lazy??? It probably took more time to create to posts in this thread complaining than it did to fill out the form .....

Be grateful you have early access, there are a lot that do not have early access .....

Lazy? No. Should it have been automated/linked to the account? Yes. It's a huge implementation flaw that should have been better thought out.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    And those of us who foolishly purchased the Physical Edition has a PITA process to go through to get verified. Couldn't you at least accept us forwarding the receipt email from Amazon? Nooooo, you make us print it out, write our user name on the receipt, scan or photo the signed receipt, and then attach it to the submission form. L-A-M-E.

A-yep. AND I even ordered mine directly from the Bethesda store, so it's supposed to give me automatic access, but NOOOOOOO........Nice way to screw the highest-paying customers...

For future reference, you can take a screen shot of your order confirmation and just attach that to the form. Took care of it a few days ago, and was granted my early access approval by next day.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Threemoons wrote: »

For future reference, you can take a screen shot of your order confirmation and just attach that to the form. Took care of it a few days ago, and was granted my early access approval by next day.

yeah that's what I wound up doing. Shoulda been automatic. Got my code today. Logging in now.