The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Character Creation with Morrowind

kayarisha_ESO
kayarisha_ESO
Soul Shriven
I haven't really played since the beta but I loved the original Morrowind and bought the expansion. But he character creation has changed with morrowind, starting you out there with a new back story.
I'm talking to friends trying to get them to play ESO, and I'd like to play the original opening and character creation path (I mean unless this all has changed? Like I said its been a long time).
Is there anyway to pick which one to play? If not, I wish I knew because I would have bought a copy of gold for a friend instead or something. :/
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the Morrowind Expansion, you start out on the new Island.

If you don't, then you start out in Coldharbor like your used to

You can go to the original starter islands now and pick up the orginal Cold Harbor quest from what I understand. I have not tried this yet, so not sure who you talk to, but I bet there is a quest marker.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• kayarisha_ESO
    kayarisha_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Well that throws a huge wrench in my plans. Is there any way to remove Morrowind access from my account? I cant find a means to contact customer support like, at all anywhere.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless for rp reasons this is a huge issue, just start a character in Morrowind and take the nearest wayshrine to the starter island of your choice. A figure will appear and take you through the original (actually the tutorial changed since release, but the story is the same) tutorial/quest.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • kayarisha_ESO
    kayarisha_ESO
    Soul Shriven

MissBizz wrote: »
    Unless for rp reasons this is a huge issue, just start a character in Morrowind and take the nearest wayshrine to the starter island of your choice. A figure will appear and take you through the original (actually the tutorial changed since release, but the story is the same) tutorial/quest.

By figure will appear and original content, you mean the cold harbor quest line?