The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Launch Details for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Launch Details for The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind. We're excited to announce that ESO: Morrowind will be live on all platforms and megaservers at 5:00am EDT on June 6! Check out the article for more details.

51e4fc79efbd897f65dbe0e91c017f2a.jpg?_ga=2.87800344.1899964813.1495547996-1177950551.1439501900
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When can Console DL the patch if they ordered a Digital edition?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Rex-Umbra on May 23, 2017 5:26PM
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    When can Console DL the patch if they ordered a Digital edition?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

When looking at the description of the digital upgrade (Playstation), it states that you will be able to start downloading the update at midnight EST, June 6th.

Is this the case @ZOS_GinaBruno or will there be a different time?
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Microsoft's store says: "Release date: Tuesday, June 6, 2017, 5:00:00 AM". Does that mean I can start downloading at 5am? Or can I start downloading sooner than that (12am), because it will take a loooong time to download.

Thank you for your response about consoles (xbox and ps) release times since they were not mentioned in original game release post
  • Mz_Jo
    Mz_Jo
    ✭✭✭
    I did my PS4 pre-order right away from the Playstation Store and if you search the product up you purchased and look at it, Sony tells you the "estimated" download date and time! Personally my install is for June 4th. Your'site may be different based on order date. Zoster can't help you with install dates. You have to deal with whom you purchased the product from.

Was PS4pro - 4k @ Launch / 2022 Xbox X started all over!
    / DC only / PVE, PvP, All Crafting, Housing
    Vampires Rule
    Fav Weapon - Blade of Woe and Thief of everything!
    ESO Live Watcher, Patch Note Reader, Console Launch