The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing Purchase

mrrwfranklinub17_ESO
mrrwfranklinub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I think this is not where this kind of gripe should be, but since ESO or Zinimax have hidden the support tickets so well, this is what I am left with. I purchased Morrowind last week, and the money has cleared my back, Where the hell is are my codes?

• DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭
    "Upgrading to Morrowind
    Everyone who logs into ESO who has not yet upgraded to Morrowind will see a registration screen that will notify you that Morrowind is available, and will give you instructions for upgrading the base game to Morrowind via a simple digital upgrade purchase. This screen is also the main interface for entering retail Morrowind codes – anyone who has purchased Morrowind new at retail (starting June 6) will use this screen to register their purchase by entering the code included in their physical retail box."

Also they would most likely be in your e-mail.
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

Options
  • mrrwfranklinub17_ESO
    mrrwfranklinub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    "Upgrading to Morrowind
    Everyone who logs into ESO who has not yet upgraded to Morrowind will see a registration screen that will notify you that Morrowind is available, and will give you instructions for upgrading the base game to Morrowind via a simple digital upgrade purchase. This screen is also the main interface for entering retail Morrowind codes – anyone who has purchased Morrowind new at retail (starting June 6) will use this screen to register their purchase by entering the code included in their physical retail box."

Also they would most likely be in your e-mail.

Thank you for the response, The problem is, the purchase passed my bank, but ESO has not acknowledged the purchase yet. It was purchased on the 18th...So Just trying to find out how to get the product due me.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you purchase from? ESO Store? Steam? Somewhere else?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Yeah, if you purchased it digitally you should of gotten it in your e-mail or automatically, if you bought it through steam or a physical copy then you have to enter the code given to you by those, in the physical copy, you need to follow this: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/05/10/eso-morrowind-early-access-details

EDIT: Also support ticket is still there, it's just called something else. Under Support, to the right side of the screen it should say "Ask for help" Click on the link that says Web Assistant, now you need to log in, click what platform you use (Windows, PS4, Xbox One, Mac, Steam) then once you click on the platform, (example I am windows) Hit next on the right side under those platform choices. Then another option come up. Technical Support, In-game Support, Billing, and Account. I would suggest hitting Billing, a drop down box appears underneath.

I have a game Purchase Issue, I have an ESO plus purchase Issue, I have a crown store issue, I'd like to request a refund, I can't redeem a code.

I would suggest I have a game purchase Issue. Once you choose that, there should be a button on the right hand side that says Next: Add Issues detail. Then you can send your ticket with the details and what not. It should have your e-mail, Description, User ID, and Date/Time of the Incident.

I hope that helps.
    Edited by DarknessShallFall on May 24, 2017 1:48PM
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

Options
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The email is sent to the email address you provided in your account settings. If it is not in your Inbox, have you checked the Deleted Item folder? Have you checked the SPAM folder? I have 2 accounts, both were in my Inbox.

Sorry to hear you're having problems - good luck and I hope it get resolved soon...even if you need to get a refund.
    Options
  • mrrwfranklinub17_ESO
    mrrwfranklinub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you very much. I did open a ticket and they found the problem and fixed it.
    Options
  • mrrwfranklinub17_ESO
    mrrwfranklinub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Just an FYI, it was caught in limbo. The transaction completed on the PayPal side with my bank, but ESO Zinimax had not picked up the transaction. Problem in the web transfer page to ZInimax. However, I was able to provide Z with all the information they needed to be able to cancel the transaction and release the funds
    Options