The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Lose access to Morrowind if not activated within 24 hours of release?

IAMHOGG
IAMHOGG
✭✭
Hi all, I go on holiday in around 2 weeks but will be activating Early Access Morrowind as I pre-ordered the Physical Collectors Edition. However when it officially releases I am away in another country without access to my emails or my computer.

On the Early Access post it states if the code is not inputted within 24 hours of release I will lose access to Morrowind. Obviously I cannot do this as I'm in a different country, does this mean I will lose access permanently or just until I get a chance to input the code?

Slightly worried due to the amount I have spent and the chance I may not be able to play past Early Access.72dhbndemqe3.png

Best Answer

• Ignotus
    Ignotus
    ✭✭✭
    Also, it isn't within 24 hours of release. They give between 48-72 hours before they lock you out.
    If you do not apply the code included with your physical PC/Mac ESO: Morrowind Collector’s Edition within two days of launch, we will send an email alerting you that you will lose access to the ESO: Morrowind content within 24 hours.
    They give you 2 days (48 hours) and then alert you that you will lose access within the next 24 hours.
    Also, this link answers the question.
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38829/kw/early access
    If the link doesn't work, here's what it says:
    Am I able to postpone the registration of my Morrowind/Discovery Pack until after launch and still get all of the content?
    If you purchased the physical edition of Morrowind and played during early access you will lose access to the digital content once Morrowind officially launches. Once you redeem the codes from the physical edition, you will regain access to the content.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send a ticket to support to confirm, but you should only lose access until you input the code.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I assume it's simply to prevent people pre-ordering, getting early access on the strength of the pre-order, and then cancelling the order while expecting to be able to carry on playing. As long as you can input the code before you want to play again you should be fine.
    Options
  • Escapism
    Escapism
    Soul Shriven
    Ye, this is funny considering how i ordered my physical CE on amazon, their official (and only) retailer in my country and amazon lists delivery date between 12. - 16. June.

I just submitted my early access form and hope i can atleast play until the 6. June. Though technically i havent payed for it yet, because amazon doesnt charge your credit card before the item is shipped
    Options
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    I think it means lose access to the "early access" but not the content after June 6 (official launch)
    Options