The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Race Change Token not so much

VikingMags
VikingMags
Soul Shriven
I just bought a change race token to convert my Orc to a Kajiit. Well it only gave me Redguard and Breton as choices. Now no where in the description did it say I had limitations on my race choices. I would not have bought it if it wasn't going to let me convert to a race I wanted. So I would like to get my 3000 Crowns refunded.

Can we please make this happen? Thank you

PS....Just FYI....It says "You have 0 Race Tokens" in the photo cuz my wife took the picture from her account.

PS4 Viking-Magsxtdxilw8x2ad.jpg
Odinarg Bladescar Orc Dragonknight
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming you play DC?

You need the "any race, any alliance" package to be able to make a khajit on Daggerfall.
  • VikingMags
    VikingMags
    Soul Shriven
    Well it didn't say that in the description. And I don't want to spend more than I already have. So I just want my Crowns back.
    Edited by VikingMags on May 23, 2017 12:16AM
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VikingMags wrote: »
    Well it didn't say that in the description. And I don't want to spend more than I already have. So I just want my Crowns back.

Best bet is to file a support ticket politely noting the misunderstanding to see if they will refund your crowns. With the Morrowind release be patient as your support ticket may take some time to be viewed by a human.
  • VikingMags
    VikingMags
    Soul Shriven
    Roger that and thank you. I thought this was where to come to resolve the issue. I appreciate the heads up. Thank you. Been a long day lol