Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Awesome long fight between me and a lv 11. (probably high CP)

CaiWenji
CaiWenji
✭✭✭✭
So, before I was about to queue Grelbin in Alliance War, I get a duel request. I was like sure, I'll take you on. Was about to go in PvP anyhow and I loooove dueling in buildings like the Vulkhel's guard bank especially because there are stairs and walls. I lost this fight and barely scratched this Lv 11 lady. It was a great fight though. Like not in equivalence of damage but for all my close calls. I even went down to 176/25,736 health at one point and fully recovered. Just watch it was amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TitOGblI9ko
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was painful to watch. You should try using your class skills for an start lol
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    In PvP I did take out the aoe ranged destroy skill replaced with surge. And if you watched the other videos I posted you'd see the power of weapon skills in alliance war. First time back in there since lv 49 and I hit Tyro and slayed a grand overlord. Have you, @ManDraKE ??
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    In one session too or less than a days time.
  • skvll
    skvll
    ✭✭
    I think you are from NA right? No offense, but it can not be considered a duel. It was no a GF because u just ran away and, in fact, u didn't attacked him at all. Yours skill were at least good for zergsurf in Cyro but..u should replace some skill for hardened ward and streak. If you want duel or play solo... Well, yours skill bars are totally wrong.
    skvll, co-Guild Master
    The Epic Fail PvP Guild EP (PC/EU)

Zerg Squad - PvP Guild AD (PC/EU)
    Laufey llvks, DK lvl 50 AD (PvE)
    Nikolà Tesla, Sorcerer lvl 50 AD (PvP/PvE)
    Yefual, Stamplar lvl 50 AD (PvP/PvE)
    Signifer lux dei, mageplar lvl 50 AD (PvP/PvE)

Tesla Drakonis, Sorcerer lvl 50 EP (PvP)
    The Epic Ker, mageblade lvl 50 EP (PvP)
    Van Healsing, mageplar lvl 50 EP (PvP)
  • Edweardo
    Edweardo
    ✭✭
    Sometimes it's better to hit than running, your enemy has to recover as well.
    With my stamblade I noticed that I won most of the time when I fully aggro since the beginning than clocking and running
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    skvll wrote: »
    I think you are from NA right? No offense, but it can not be considered a duel. It was no a GF because u just ran away and, in fact, u didn't attacked him at all. Yours skill were at least good for zergsurf in Cyro but..u should replace some skill for hardened ward and streak. If you want duel or play solo... Well, yours skill bars are totally wrong.

Thanks for the tips, usually I am only better in larger pvp or massive mob, aoes. Small duels bore me(and really if I just had tri-pots and tri-poisons i can beat anyone). But I am super stoked for the Morrowind Update with the mini 3v3 or so type skirmish arenas!
    Edited by CaiWenji on May 6, 2017 4:54PM
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edweardo wrote: »
    Sometimes it's better to hit than running, your enemy has to recover as well.
    With my stamblade I noticed that I won most of the time when I fully aggro since the beginning than clocking and running

Yeah you have a point, I was shocked this character was so aggressive and that is what threw me off guard. I didn't even have my red frothgar on at first and had to run a bit away to get that super drink on.

But like Iron Man says, "I have a plan. Attack."
    Edited by CaiWenji on May 6, 2017 4:56PM
  • GrizzlyBear
    GrizzlyBear
    ✭✭
    most random build ever and the worst duel ever lol. anyone can wreck you. with a proper build no matter the lvl.
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    most random build ever and the worst duel ever lol. anyone can wreck you. with a proper build no matter the lvl.

Insightful.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you just love Light's Champion?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds